41- Kevin goes to school

Zoey's POV
Jordan and Jacob are home after
Magcon, I'm so glad that they are back. I texted Kevin this morning but he didn't answer yet. It's Monday today so I have school. My phone buzzed.

     Kevin💏= hey, my phone was dead.. I'm going to a school, you might know it...Edmin Hill

    Bryce's school...

Me= I know it, umm, wanna come over today?

Kevin💏= ok:) I'll be at your house right after school

Kevin's POV
My mom pulled up to the huge school. I got out of the car and headed up to the front doors. I looked around and saw nothing but long hallways with wooden lockers lining the walls. I heard voices coming closer to me. A tall boy with dark brown hair came around the corner and smiled at me.

    " are you new?" He asked me while smirking...

   " umm. Yeah"

   " what's your name?" He asked

  " Kevin" he nodded, he was still smirking

" I'm Bryce.. This may seem kinda weird to ask, but will you join my friend group?" Is he serious? I would love to make friends, but this is kinda weird.

  "Sure"

   He nodded his head as he walked away. I got my schedule from the office and walked to my locker. As I walked through the halls I got stared at by attractive girls. Bryce walked up to me and patted me on the back.

    " everyone knows that you are in our group, did you notice all of the girls staring at you?" I nodded.

   He is right, I've never been stared at by more than one girl at a time. Maybe being a part of his group is a really good thing. I sat through long, dreadful classes. We had lunch in a few minutes.

    " c'mon, let's go to lunch, I have to introduce you to everyone else" I followed him to the cafeteria

   Bryce sat down at a table with a bunch of girls. I sat down and I instantly felt very awkward. Everyone stared at me. Three other guys sat down and were whispering things to Bryce.

" Kevin, this is Weston, Nick, and Zach" he pointed to three boys

" girls.. obviously, this is Kevin" I turned to my left and a hot girl was staring at me

But i really like Zoey, so I'm definitely not going to flirt with her or do anything like that.

After school, I went home and I had given my number to Bryce. He texted me and asked me to FaceTime. I answered his call.

" yo, so.. We need to talk.."

He told me about him and his friends and how they are messing with Jordan. Of course I know who that is. Zoey is best friends with her. But I'm not telling them that. Bryce really likes her. I put myself on mute and started laughing because I know that she would never date him because he bullies her.

Bryce's POV
I met a new kid today, he was good looking and there were a lot of girls staring at him. He would help our group become more 'powerful' or popular. I was facetimeing him and told him all about the situation with Jordan. He said he was fine with everything.

I know that he is dating Zoey, Jordan's best friend. That's another reason why I talked to him. Kevin has no idea what I have planned for our friendship.

                   Jacobs POV
     I started to cry. The tears filled up in my eyes, all because of a email. An email that ruined my life. An email that made my fans sad. And an email that made Jordan's heart break.

    Jordan and I were sitting on the couch. We were watching the show called " The Walking Dead". She snuggled up to me. I heard my phone go off. I lifted my phone up and saw that I got an email from Bart. I wondered what it was.

     Jacob and Jordan,
I am so sorry to say, but you may not attend to MAGCON Tour anymore. People have reported you being rude while meeting people and being rude to them, I'm sorry but you can't come back.

                                 - Bart

    I felt like I had just been stabbed. Those were all the reasons why we were going to get rid of Hunter! Jordan read it with me. She gasped and grabbed my phone.

     " this has to be fake!!" She exclaimed

  My eyes started to sting and I couldn't help it... I starting crying.

    " it isn't" I turned the tv off and ran up to my room

   I cried into my pillow while Jordan was knocking on the door. I let her in and she was crying too. She climbed into bed with me.

    " I'm sorry Jordan" I whispered

    " it's not your fault, it's hunters fault" she whispered back

   I still can't believe why Hunter would do this to us. Mark came over later and we started ranting about it. On Twitter, i tweeted Bart's email, then I responded to it.

    Fuck MAGCON. The one who got me kicked out was Hunter Rowland because he slapped Jordan's butt, so we started fighting. Thanks

    I felt better after I sent out that tweet. Mark turned to me. Jordan had gone to Zoey's house to talk to her about it.

     " we should start our own tour!"

    Mark is right! If we get enough people to do it with us, we could start a tour.

    He took out his phone and emailed his manager.

      " he responded!" He screamed ten minutes later

     " what did he say!?!"

     " yes, that would be amazing. I'll start working on it" he read from his phone

     Hopefully I won't miss MAGCON once we get our tour.

   ι нope yoυ enjoyed! don'т вe a ѕιlenт reader, мaĸe ѕυre тo coммenт and voтe on тнιѕ cнapтer❤️
                               - ĸaтιe