chapter 4

(Ashley's POV)

While Kristina was upstairs watching that YouTube video i was in the Kitchen helping Ms.Willow with the dishes.

"Ashley would you do me a favor and wash the rest of these dishes i have a announcement to say the girls." Ms.Willow says walking away.

"Ok" i say while washing a plate.

"Girls!" Ms.Willow yells

All the girls stop and look at Ms.Willow.

"Ok girls there is something i have to tell that is really exciting for you girls." she says excitedly.

(Kristina's POV)

After watching the new video Joey posted i hear Ms.Willow yelling for everyone's attention so i thought ut was probably something important so i go down stairs to her whats going on.

"Ok girls there is something i have to tell that is really exciting for you girls."

Something exciting? I thought.

"Ugh what is it?" Brooklyn says while she's on her phone.

Brooklyn is one of the most meanest girls ever i have to share a room with her....

"Well some people very special is coming later today!"she says excited.

"who is it" Ashley ask.

"It's a surprise...now girls i want you guys to get ready because they will be coming over in two hours so CHOP CHOP!" she says as everyone heads to go upstairs to get ready.