chapter 14

This whole chapter is in Kristina's POV
________________________________

(Kristina's POV)

"I CANT BELIEVE YOUR HERE!" I said excited. She is really here now im REALLY excited for school.

"ME TOO!" she said and hugs me tightly.

"So how is it with that Joey guy and his boyfriend?"she asks

"Awesome! There fun and kind and there amazing parents .....i love them" i respond thinking of them...i miss them.

"Thats cool..im glad your happy again."Ashley says smiling.

"How about you?"i ask.

"Oh,i got adopted by a regular family but their like Joey and his boyfriend but their both girls and their married."Ashley responds

"Awesome!"i repsond.

*bell rings*

Now theres a full table full of children around my age.

"Ok class lets head up stairs." the teacher says.

Everyone gets up and follows the teacher upstairs.

When we get up stairs there was a haul full of lockers of different colors. From blue to red to green. When we get to the class room everyone rushes to find a sit. I got a sit next to Ashley.

"Ok class i would like to introduce myself,my name is Ms.Lee and im going to be your homeroom teacher."The teacher says.

"Now i would like you all to take out all your supplys out because today we are going to get a locker which i a signed you all." Ms.Lee said sitting down on her desk.

While everyone takes there things out people started talking. Then all of a sudden a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes come in.

"Is this 702?"She asks.

"Yes you can sit over there" Ms.Lee said.

That girl looks really similar. Then when she got i quickly knew who it was....

"Brooklyn..." i whispered to Ashley. Her eye became huge.

"Oh look who it is...Kristina and Ashley, long time no see" Brooklyn said with a fake smile.

"Hi..." I say.

"Hey..." Ashley said.

When she walked to het seat she sat in front of me. I cant believe she is here too... a way to ruin my day.

* 5 periods later *

It was 6th period and it was time for lunch...finally. When my and Ashley sat on our classes lunch table we started talking until a girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes came to us.

"Hi, i know you from somewhere and i dont where." she said.

"Oh you might watch Joey Graceffa im his daughter."
(if you didnt know i have been in his videos lately now)

"Omg, your Kristina" she said

"Yep." wow someone noticed me.

"Sorry my name is Crystal. You can call me Crissy thats me nickname."She said .

"Hi,this is my best friend Ashley" i said.

"Hello!" Ashley smiled.

"Hey, anyway sorry interrupting but i was wondering if you guys could like maybe hang out at recess?" Crissy asks .

"Sure." Me and Ashley said.

"Ok,see you outside then." She said walking back to her table.

____________________________________

(A/N) - that was chapter 14 for ya anyway Thx soooy much for 400 reads i cant believe you guys love my story. YOU guys are the best.

~ Nina-anya 💚