chapter 13

*few days later*

Beep beep beep

(Kristina's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm from my phone going off. I quickly turned it off...gosh that annoying.Anyway today is the first day u go to middle school im nervous but excited at the same time. I quickly take a shower, brush my hair, and put on a pair of jeans , a purple shirt , and whiye Converse. Then went downstairs go get all my stuff ready for school.

"Hey honey,ready for your first day if school?" Daniel said making breakfast.

"Yep."I said putting in my supplys im my cat themed packback.

"Breakfast is ready for you"He said putting 3 plates with waffles, and sausages. "Joey! Breakfast is ready!" he yelled.

"Coming!" he says walking down the stairs. "Good morning Khis" kissing my head.

"Morning dad"i said eating.

"So,we haven't gotten the chance to talk about who will take her to school."Joey says to Daniel.

"How about ill take her and you pick her up?"He responses.

"Sounds good"He saids finishing he's breakfasts.

"I cant wait to make new friends"i say walking to kitchen with my plate and putting it into the dishwasher. Then,i started thinking about Ashley. I wonder if she got adopted yet. Or if she was still in the Orphanage. I hope shes not.

"You will make alot of friends thats for sure!"Daniel said with a smile. I smile back.

"Now you dont want to be late its almost 8:00 you guys should get going."Joey said walk to me giving me a hug.

"I love you dad" i said

"I love you too." joey respones

"Come on khis,lets go"Daniel says walking out the door.

"I wave to Joey and walk out the door.

(Joey's POV)

When Khis leaves i start to cry. I dont know why. Maybe because im going to miss her. Or she says she loves me. Yep thats it. I hope she has a good day at school.

(Daniel's POV)

While im driving,Khis starts labeling her notebooks and folders.

"So,how excited are you about going to school?"I ask.

"Really really really excited because i love school...call me a nerd but its where i can hang out with friends and to get my mind out of bad stuff you know" She repones.

"I understand,and i liked school as a kid too"i said.

"What was your favorite subject?"she asked.

"Drama class" i said parking in front of the school.

"Mines is Music"She says looking out the window. "Is this the school...it HUGE"

"Yep,now have a good day at school ok and make alot of friends"i said getting out the car woth khis.

"I will"she says giving me a hug.

"I love you"I said.

I love you too"she says and lets go

"Bye"i waved walking into my car.

"Bye!"she waves back.

I drove off...i hope she has a good day at school.

(Kristina's POV)

When Daniel drives off i walk in the school and i saw a guard holding a peice a paper with all the students names and classes

"Hi,can you tell what class im in"i ask

"Sure hon,whats your name and grade."she said.

"Kristina graceffa-Preda and grade 7"

"Your in class 704 in the lunch room the teacher has the sign saying the class just find the teacher holding the class 704 on it" she responds

"Ok,thank you"i said walking in the lunch room.

When i walk there some kids not alot i must be early. When i find class 704 on one of the teachers posters a women who looks like on her early 30s is holding it.
She has blond hair and brown eyes.

When i sit down i sit on the end i always like sitting in the end.i took my phone and looked at the time 8:19 it is konda early. I looked around some of the tables are purple and green and some are blue and white with the school lego it says "Oxford Academy"

(i had to search for a middle in Cailfornia. :p)

I looked around some more until a girl sits nexts to me she has black hair that falls to her uper back. She looks soo similar to Ashley then when she turned around to face me i could believe what im seeing.

"KRISTINA?!" she said.

"ASHLEY?!" i said.

I cant beleve she here!.

------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Shes back! Yes Kristina's best friend is back and here to stay...will there be more friends coming this why?..will there be ememys..
Find out in chapter 14!

Bai✌

- Nina-anya💜