Chapter 12

Daniel's POV

~half a hour later~

While Joey is doing some collabs with Shane and calling his friend... Cat, I decided to prepare dinner..... to be honest i dont really like that Cat girl. She just seems fake to me.... and i dont really know why but i feel like she is a fake person...

(sorry for all of you Catrific fans its just part of story :p)

*door bell rings*

"Daniel could you get that?" Joey asks pausing the camera.

"Sure."I said i put a fake smile and open the door.

"Hey girl!" i said. Cat with her greyish white hair dark red lips and dark eyeshadow. She was wearing skinny jeans and a black tank top.

"Hey!" She says pulling me into a hug.

"Come in" I said. Walking back to the kitchen while Cat walks in and shuts the door.

Kristina's POV

When i hear the open i knew that Cat was here i walk down stairs to see a girl with grayish white hair thats kinda looks similar to Joey's hair.

"Hey!!" Cat says hugging Joey.

"Hey girl!!" Joey says letting go of her.

"I have someone you should meet!" He also says walking to where I am. When he sees me, he smiles.

"She's here come meet her." Joeys says hold my hand leading me to the main room.

Then when i see her, she see's me.

"And who is this?" Cat says with a smile.

"This is Kristina, our daughter." He says looking at me with a smile.

"Hi." I said with a little wave trying not to sound awkward.

"Hi Kristina, Im Cat! "she says pulling me into a hug.

"Its nice to meet you cat." i said with a smile.

"Well want to do a collab?"Joey asks Cat.

"Sure" Cat says.

Then Shane came down stairs from the bathroom.

"Hey Cat!" Shane says with a smile.

"Hi!" Cat says and waves.

*awhile later*

Cats POV

When me Joey and Shane finished doing the collabs i decided to go upstairs to talk to Khistina to "get to know her better". I knocked on her door and wait a few seconds until she kristina opens it.

"Oh hi Cat." she said with a notebook in her hand.

"Hey, mind if i hang here with you?" i ask.

"Sure!" she says and walks to her bed and sits down

"So want do you want to talk about? She asks.

"I just wanted to talk to you so that i can get to know you better."i said looking around the room.Damn, she has a beautiful room.

"Ok, what do you want to know?" Kristina says drawing in her notebook. It looks like she's drawing a moon with stars around it.

"I dont know maybe about your past or something its ok of you dont want to, I understand."i said

"Its alright because i have to tell you sometime so why not now." She says.

*tells story about past and about the Orphanage, etc.*

"Wow" i said. That must have been rough for her ....but, she deserves it i know that because when she was tell me about Brooklyn, my cousin that i recently adopted she called her rude and horrible names. And from what i heard from Brookie, she is her target for what she has done for her and im going to help her get her back. This is just the beginning...

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)- Uh ohh.... Something is going to happen.....im werid lol
Anyway,THANKS SOOOOY MUCH OF 300 READS LOVE YOU GUYS SOOY MUCH and i will see you guys in the next chapter BAI✌

Update Oct. 12, 2016, wowza i was weird😂

~Nina-anya❤