chapter 7

(Joey's POV)

Khistina seemed really excited to be adopted. i mean i dont blame her because she's been there since she was little. So, she must be relived to finally leave this orphanage.

"Will, you really to go?" u asked Kristina while hugging one of the girl's i think it was Ashley.

"Yea i guess." she looks at Ashley again a little upset. I guess she is gonna miss her.

"Dont worry, you can visit your friends anytime you want ok?" i say with a smile trying to make her feel better.

"Ok". She says.

(Kristina's POV)

I was a little upset because i was leaving my best friend here in this poop hole full of bullys.... I wish she could come with me.

*Hugs Ashley*

"Dont worry,you can visit your friends anytime you want ok?" Joey asks with a smile.

"Ok". I said and Daniel walks in.

(Daniel's POV)

After signing the adoption papers and stuff i head out and tell Joey we can leave.

"Ok,we can leave now." i said excited we FINALLY have a child.

"Ok." Joey and Khistina said.

"Ok i'll start the car." i say walking outside.

(Khistina's POV)

When Daniel walks outside to start the car i was really excited because i can finally have a new fresh start in my life. And i will never thought i can have a new fresh start with my favorite yourtuber. I cant wait till we get home.

"Hey you mind if i vlog in the car. But, you have to stay hidden...i want this to introduce you to them after..."Joey said.

"After what?" i asked.

"I'll tell you in the car."

"Alright".

"Now, lets go Kristina-anya!" Joey says walking out. Him and his catch phases *chuckles*

-

(Joey's POV)

When me and Kristina got to the car i started vlog. Since Khistina knew i was going to start to vlog she hides in the back of my chair so that my camera doesnt see her in the backround.

"Ahh, good day everyone and welcome to toady's video today im with Daniel-a!" i turn the camera to Daniel.

"Hiiii." he says he eyes on the road.

I turn the the camera back to me
"Anyway, we came back from a very special place to get something.Or should i say someone. Didnt we Daniel?" i asked and turned it back to Daniel.

"Yep, and were keeping it a secret till we get home!!" he says excited

"CAN'T WAIT!!, anyway, see you when we get home with the surprise!" I said turning off my camera.

"Ok you can come out now." i said and Khistina's head pop's out.

"Thank goodness finally, i thought my legs were gonna give out." she said relived.

*luaghter*

"Come on sweetie, were home now." Daniel says to Khistina and pulls up at our drive way.

"Ok." She says and gasp. She must be blown away by our house.

-------------------------------------------
(A/N)-ok guys hoped you enjoyed chaper 7! And i like to say thank you guys for almost 66 reads!!! U hope we can make it to 100 real soon. (BTW, check out fan_fic_freak_23 story "how we met" A Janiel story. Its soo good for only a few chapters) ok bai💜