Chapter 22

(Joey's POV)

I ran after Kristina while she was running up the stairs. Then, when i got to her room she slammed the door in my face. She starts crying and i feel horrable for what i did. Good job, Joey.

The last thing Kristina said was running though my head over and over again.

"What kind of father are you"

Why am i such a idiot? I should have never believe those ugly hearted people. If I would have calmed down and listened to Daniel, none of this wouldn't have happend... Its all my fault.

"Kristina,.open up please." i said.

"leaving me alone..." she said quietley, sobbing softly.

"Please Kristina im so sorry." I cryed as i spoke. Daniel hugging me from behind.

i couldnt see my daughter like this. So, I waited, and waited, and waited till she opend the door. She kept sobbing. So did I.

Daniel would come and cheer me up and tell me to come downstairs to clam down for a moment. But, I couldn't. I couldn't till she opend that door.

After a hour of waiting she finally opened the door.

"Howe you out here?" she asked wiping tears off her face.

"Kristina im soo sorry, please forgive me. I can be dumb sometimes and sometimes lose my temper, im so so so sorry.'' i said hugging Kristina tightly.

"Its ok and your not dumb daddy, your the awesomest person ever." she said hugging me tighter.

"I love you Kris." I said.

"I love you too, daddy." she responed back.

*next day*

(??? POV)

Today im about to go meet Joey and Daniel's daughter, Kristina. Meghan has talked about her soo much recently. So,why not meet the girl. Me and Meghan get in my car and drive to Joey's and Daniel's house.

(Kristina's POV)

I was doing my homework for home school class with Daniel. He was always a big help when it comes to math and ElA. Joey, not so much, but he is really good with helping me to write like a young adult.

When I finish, I head upstairs to go draw. Drawing has always been a hobby of mine since i was 3 years old. I hope i will become a fadhion desiger. Fashion is everything to me. Well, as well as Youtube.

I would always watch project runway with Joey and Daniel and there friend Hope. Hope is a really funny person . She is my best friend like Meghan, and Ashley my biffle's.

Speaking of Meghan, her and ber friend are coming over any minute so, I should get ready.
I put on a pink tank top that says 'nope' in black letters. And black skinny jeans and pink vans. Then i head downstairs.

I hope Meghan's friend is nice.

___________________________________

(A/N) - srry if this is short the STATE F'ING TEST IS TOMMORW AND IM LIKE THIS: 😰 I AM NOT READY!! COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOUR READY CUZ I AM NOT WHY!?