Chapter 25

(Kristina's POV)

I wake up around 9-ish so I get up and do what humans do when they up. Change into my galaxy sweater and black. Jeans with my black converse. Then, I brush my hair and put a black beanie and my nerd glasses. (I know so tumblr lol). After I head downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see Joey and Daniel making breakfast as usual.

"Morning!" I say to them happily since we are going shopping today. I REALLY need to get new clothes.

"Morning Kris!" Joey said walking to me and kissed my forehead.

"good morning hon!" Daniel said passing me a plate with eggs, bacon, and sausages.

"thanks" I said to Daniel.

Then Daniel sat to the left of me and Joey sat to the right on the table. After breakfast we left to go shopping!

*2 hours later*

While we were putting the bags in the car I hear someone call my name when I turn around I see Brooklyn and her friends. Ugh what do they want? Good thing Joey was next to me. Daniel was in the car.

"well well well, look who it is." Brooklyn began.

"what do you want Brooklyn? Want to lie to my dad again like bitch you are, I don't think so."I snapped.

"Not exactly I'm here because I want to apologize to want happend the other day." She said with a fake smile. I know what she up to.

"KRISTINA DONT--" I hear a similar voice behind me.. "SHE TRYING TO ATTACK YO--"

"Ashley. What did you do! " I go up to her face.

"CAT! GIRLS NOW!!" then the two girl grabbed me and Cat and another man grabbed Joey.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Joey yelled.

"NO YOU DON'T! It yelled and pushed them off me. Then I started to punch, kick and slap them. After I'm don't with the I move to Brooklyn. She tried to slaps me but I caught her hand and I punched her in the face and beat her up the way she did to me and ran to get Joey. Joey was tied up with Daniel and Ashley in the ally way. I know that I have to fight for there safety.

"well it's two against one" Cat said. Then I texted mean and Ingrid. To come. Then they appear like on cue.

"now its three against two. "I said. Then we ran and started fighting. I ran after Cat.

She tried to punch me but I ducked and and kicked her knees so its easy for me to get her.

"This for messing with me *punch* this for messing with Joey and Daniel *punch* and this is for making Brooklyn do this things to me you bitch *punch*"

Then I see Meghan and Ingrid in trouble so u ran behind the guy and kicked him in the nuts... That's gotta hurt bud... Anyway (if your wondering I took karate classes while I was in the orphanage) I untied Joey, Daniel, and Ashley and we ran out into Joey's car and left.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

(ᗩ/ᑎ) - I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ GᑌYᔕ ᒪIKEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ... ᗩᑎᗪ I ᒪOᐯE YOᑌ GᑌYᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕEE YOᑌ ᑭᔕYᑕᕼOᑭᗩTᕼᔕ ᒪᗩTEᖇ ᗷᗩI😋

~ ռɨռǟ💜