[] Final chapter []

* Eight years later *

(Kristina's POV)

Today is the last day im staying with my parents, Joey and Daniel. Im moving all the way to New York to go to a collage for fashion and arts.

Good thing Ashley is coming with me as well to make her dreams come ture as well.

If you didnt notice im trying my hardest to become a fashion desiger and Ashley is trying to become a Artist.

Anyway, i just finished packing...now its time for the hard part saying good bye to my dads. Im going to miss them. I head downstairs to see them waiting for me. Im going to be away for god knows how long.

"Im going to miss you Kris." Joey said starting to tear up. While Daniel was just sobbing.

"I-Im going t-to miss you s-soo much." Daniel said hugging me. I started to tear up. I didnt want them to cry.

"Dont cry dad...d-dont cry, i will always be your guys is baby and i will always call you and say i love you...I love you guys" i sobbed and hugged them tightly and cryed on there chest.

"I love you too." Joey and Daniel cryed.

*Car horn*

We let go of each other.

"That must be Ashley, well this is goodbye." i said looking down.

"No, its more like a see you later." Joey said.

I smiled. I hugged them for the last time and started to exit the door till Joey stopped me.

"Wait!" Joey said. And ran to go get something i suppose. Then, he came back with a pink fake rose.

"Here, take this, its from your room. I want you to still have the little girl we had when ur father and i first got her." Joey said smiling widely.

"Thanks. You and Dad arw best dads in the galaxy." I said kissibg him on the cheek.

"Now go on, your friend must have been waiting for a long time." Joey said walking you ti the door.

Leaving out the door with my father watching, behind comes my other father, I turned around at the house before stepping in. Seeing Wolf and Storm barking on the fence, and my fathers waving, Daniel sobbing which makes me want to cry... But i try to holf it in. I smiled and got into the car.

Then we left. And I said to myself.

I will love them Forever and always.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) - AHHH guys this was the lat chapter of this story. Thank you guys SOO much for reading this. I cryed while making this. Anyway i know you guys been wanting to know about the sequel to this story so why not.
So,i will be acting in a play on the 17th,18th,and 19th so i would be online those days. anyway i love guys thanks again for reading and i will see you psychopaths later Bai!😉

-₦ ⅈ ℕ Å 👑