Chapter 6

(Khistina's POV)

While i was walking down the stairs i heard Joey and Daniel talking.

"I hope she's different than the rest.."Daniel said crossing her arms

*sigh* "me too." Joey said.

At this moment i just took a deep breathe and thought to myself

"You got this Khistina you got this, just be yourself and everything will ok"

Than on the last step on the stairs they both looked up and smile. I hope they like me...

(Joey's POV)

When i heard a nosie coming from the stairs I knew it was Kristina. And for some reason i thought that she was gonna be different than the rest of the girls i mean that Ashley girl was nice and all but she wasn't our type of girl we wanted to adopt. I hope im right with this girl....

"Hello,your must be Kristina right?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'am and you guys must be Joey and Daniel, i know you guys from youtube i love your videos" she says and looks at both of us.

(Khistina's POV)

When i went to go sit in my sit on the couch i immediately forget my nervousness that i had before. I just felt like i knew them forever...even though i watched Joey since i was 8 years old.

"Hello,you must be Kristina." Joey says with a smile.

Yes, I'am and you guys must be Joey and Daniel, i know you guys from youtube i love your videos" i say. I looked at Joey's and Daniel's face they seem to be surprised like did they think i was gonna scream or something?

"Well, that means your a psychopath" Daniel says.

"I guess so."i say a little more shy but ill try to keep it out of the way.

( 7 minutes later)

After i finished talking to Joey and Daniel my nervousness came back i was worryed that i was not gonna get picked. Even thought i tryed to be 100% myself in front if them.

(Daniels's POV)

"Ok,do you think you know who are we gonna choose? I ask."Becouse i do."

"Yes i do" Joey says excited

After discussing who we want to adopt we went to Ms.Willow and told who are we taking.

(Brooklyn's POV)

"Who do you think is gonna get picked?" Jenny asked.

"Well let's just say it's not gonna Khistina. Thats for sure. I said while looking at her.

"I mean look at her she's way to ugly and stupid for them anyway."

* laughter*

(Khistina's POV)

I hear Brooklyn talking about me and the girls laughing at me saying that i wasnt getting adopted and saying i was too ugly and stupid for them.

I HATE HER SOO MUCH!!!

"Ok girls come sit in the couch." Ms.Willow says as everyone gathers up in at the couch.

"Ok ladys, these gentleman has made their decision on what girl they are adopting!" Ms.Willow says enthusiastic."they chose...."

I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach like..i was gonna throw up
(not for real) thats how nervous i felt...

"KRISTINA!" she yelled.

When i heard my name at first i was like what? Then i just thought

"OMG IM BEING ADOPTED BY JOEY GRACEFFA AND DANIEL PREDA..."

"Ugh! Come on guys let go!" Brooklyn says and Storms out of the room with the rest of her mean friends.

"Im being adopted?" i said excited.

"You sure are." Joey says smiling at me.

"Your now Khistina Graceffa-Preda!!" Daniel says Jumping down and excited.

I have two awesome people that are my parents. This is really a dream come ture!