Chapter 23

(Kristina's POV)

*knocks*

I quickly ran to the door and opend it. I was really anxious to meet Meghan's friend. When i open the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. Ingrid!?

"Hey Meghan! and I-ingrid?!"

"Oh you know me?" she asked with a smile.

"Well duh, your one of my favorite youtubers for tips for beauty!" i responed. Yes! i didnt studder. Thank you Joey for those acting lessons...long story.

"Well thanks, love that outfit by the way." she said. She just COPLIMENTED ME #GOALS!!

"Why thank you!" i said. "Well come in."

They enter and Joey and Daniel are waiting at the couch for them to enter.

"Hey guys!" Joey and Daniel said at the same time.

"Hey!" Meghan said.

"Hello!" Ingrid said.

"Well, We have to go to a premiere tonight so we be back before 11." Joey said. (no wonder there dressed fancy.)

"Alright see you guys later!" Meghan said.

Then Joey and Daniel left in a hurry. Anyway, Im going to be babysat with INGRID !!!

"So what do you want to do?" I
asked.

"Oh i got one! A game of Turth or Dare!" Ingrid smiled

"Or Never Have I Ever" Meghan said.

"Oh those sound fun!" i said. "Lets do this!!"

"First we played truth or dare then we play never have i ever." Meghan said.

"Alright lets write some truth and dares!" Ingrid said excited. "This will be perfect for a video. I'll get my camera stuff."

After, Ingrid finished setting up her camera, We all wrote some truths and dares and put them into two cups and i just a had a idea.

"Hey,can i call some friends to play with us?" i asked.

"Sure!" Meghan and Ingrid said at the same time.

"Kk brb." i said running upsatirs to call some people. I decided to call shane so that he can bring at least four people to come and also called Daniel so that he and Joey are ok with it.

Then i ran back downstairs to tell Ingrid and Meghan about Shane and four more people are coming. There were alright with it. This is going to be awesome.

*20 minutes later*

Everything was great. Meghan  decided to but some chips and stuff so that it was more funner I guess. Me and Ingrid have alot in common. I guess i have a new best friend.

*door bell rings*

That must be Shane and his other youtube friends. I quickly ran to the door and opend it and was greeted by youtubers that i think are awesome! At the door was Shane, Conner Franta, Hannah Hart, Colleen (Miranda Sings) and CAT?! Ugh i cant even with her, after what Joey and Daniel told me the other day about her i just hate her.

"Hey Kristina!" Shane said and hugged me. I hugged back.

(side note: if you didnt know im 5'7 so it may look like im like 14 or 16 years old and may be kinda the same height as a average 16 year old.)

Hey Shane, i see you got friends or should i say THE BEST YOUTUBERS EVER!!"(besides Cat) I said excited.

"Aww thats soo sweet!" Conner said. "Im Conner if you didnt know.

"Oh i know! And your Miranda Sings and your Hannah Hart!" i said and gave them all hugs.

"Well, its nice to you Kristina!" Colleen said.

"Well come in guys!"I said. They all went inside.

I hope this doesnt turn into hell
I CANT GET A BREAK!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N) - i hope you guys liked this chapter. What will happen next? Well Cat do something to Kristina? What will Kristina do if she was in the room as her? Found out on chapter 24!

-  ⅈ  ℕ ∧ ♥