chapter 20

( Kristina's POV)

"What did you do to make her do these things to you?" Joey asked with a serious face.

"I never did anything to her." I said in disbelief.  "All i did was try to be nice to her, and-and she was just so mean and cruel to me..."I startes sobbed while thinking about everything Brookyln did to me in the past.

"You promise you didnt do anything to that girl?" he asked.

I hugged him and said "I promise."

I let go and saw Ashley walk inside the room.

"KRISTINA!" she ran to me.

"ASHLEY!" i said and she hugged me tightly.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yea, I'm fine, now that I have the people I care about around me." I smiled. So did Joey and Ashley.

"I found a nurse." Daniel said. "Finally."

"So how is she?" Joey asked.

"Well she has some injurys, but she will be fine." The nurse explained."You can take her now or tommorw, its up to you."

"We would like to take her now." Daniel said.

"Alright, just write your signature on these papers and she will leave as soon as possible." The nurse said giving Daniel some papers and leaving the room.

* 45 minutes later *

After the hosptial, we went home. And im glad i'am, i didnt want to stay there any longer. I just wanted my bed so i can sleep comfortably.

Once we were home, i took a shower, changed into my unicorn pjs and went to bed. It was only 7:40p.m, but i was tired. Hopefully these buries will heal.

(Cat's POV)

"Did you get her good?" i asked Brooklyn.

"Totally did she only hit me once or twice but she had buries everywhere." she said with a smile.

"Good, now here is our new plan." I said. "We are going to convince the school and Joey and Daniel that she started the fight."

"How are we going to do that?" Brooklyn asked interested.

"I'll put makeup on you and make buries on your face and body." "Then, i will cut out pictures of Kristina and use other pictures of you to make it look like she did some bad things to you." i said.

"Amazing!" "When?" she asked.

"Tommorw." i smiled.

"This is going to be Kristina's wrose day of her life." Brookyln said.

* 24 hours later *
(mid morning)

(Joey's POV)

After finding a teacher that we need for Kristina.(since me and Daniel want her to be home schooled) We were about to go to a meeting with Brooklyn parents.

Of course Kristina didnt go because of her teacher coming, Ms.Wright. she should be coming in 5 minutes. Good thing Kristina was already dressed. Then we left to go to the meeting.

(Kristina's POV)

After i said goodbyes and after they left the doorbell rang. That must been my home school teacher. I hope he or she is nice.

____________________________________

(A/N) - OMFG THA SOY MUCH FOR 1.04K!!! It means alot to me that you guys are loving my crappy story💜 anyway srry if thus chapter is short...but i will try to make it longer since in updating later. Anyway love you guys and i will see you psychopaths later bai✌

~ Nina-anya💗