chapter 10

(A/N) - thanks for 200 reads!!!! Love you guys SOY much! Anyway lets get back to the story.✌
-------------------------

(2 hours later)

(Kristina's POV)

After playing outside with Wolf and Storm and talked to Meghan me and her went inside because it was gettung cold and dark.

"Whats taking them so long?'' Meghan asks.

"I have no ide-" i get cut off

"WERE DONE!" Daniel says walking downstairs..

"FINALLY!"Meghan says excitedly.

" haha, Ok Khis you see your awesome room now."Joey says.

"Khis?" i ask.

"Yea thats you nickname."Joey says washing his hands.

"I like tha. Anyway, Im going to see my room now" i say running up the stairs with Meghan.

(Joey's POV)

When Kristina and Meghan ran up the stairs i followed i want to see their reactions.

"WOW!!!!" Meghan gasped.

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!" Khistina says jumping up and down.

"Glad you like i-" i cut off from Khistina running up to me and hugging me.

"Thank you so much Joe- i mean dad" she said.

When i heard her say dad i almost cryed good thing i didnt.

"You welcome sweetie." i said smiling down at her.

"Awwww!" Meghan said with tears in her eyes."wait, i got a question"she asked.

"Yes?"i asked.

"If your call dad then whose Daniel ?"

"Oh. never really though of it."i said thinking.

"Well maybe it should be just dad and dad for now"Khistina says sitting on her bed.

"Then wouldnt that- nevermind" Meghan said.

~next day~

(Daniel's POV)

I wake up next to Joey realizing i hear nosies coming from Khistina's room. So i get up and see whats going on. When i get to het door i slightly opened it to see her with her phone recording her playing with a Barbie. To be honest i thought she might have grown out of it but i guess not. It was really cute to see her having a good day so far.

"Well good morning sweetie."i said walking in the door.

"Want to go hang out by the cafe Ash- oh hey dad. She said looking up at me. Did she just call me dad.I thought it will take her a while to get used to.

"What you doing here so early?'i asked.

"I woke up at 6:00a.m so i decided to play with my Barbies Meghan got for me."she said while brushing one of the barbies hair.

''well if you want, we can go buy some things for you dolls later so that they can have a place to say or something."i said wondering

"Sure!" she said excited...she must really still love dolls.

----------------------------------------

(A/N) sorry if i didnt write this chapter yesterday i was in the middle of writing it but then i fell asleep :-P
Anyway, thanks for 200 READS
<3