chapter 9

~1 hour later~

(Joey's POV)

"Alright,now im going yo get the paint, want to help?"Daniel asks.

"Sure."I say walking out to get the paint.

------------

After getting everything out the car we told Khistina to go the backyard with Meghan to play with Wolf and Storm,so that see doesn't see what were doing in her room.We started with walls first.

"So,what design are your exactly?" i ask Daniel.

"Hmm,I have no idea but I'll think is something."Daniel says confident.

"Sure...anyway hurry up so that we can put in the bed and stuff."i said.

"Ok ok don't need to be so sassy, sweetie!" he says.

"Haha, whatever.'' i said walking out the room to get the rest of the thungs ready for her room.

(Khistina's POV)

While Joey and Dan- i mean my parents, that's going to take a while to get used to, start to do my room i played with Wolf and Storm and Meghan.Even though i just her it feels like i known for years.

"So,tell me about yourself." Meghan said petting Wolf.

"Well,what do you want to know?" i asked.

"Like how old are you?,when's your birthday?,what do you want to do when you grow up? Where were you from? Things like that."Meghan says.

"Ok,well I'm 12 years old, i was born on May,17,2003,i want to be a fashion designer when i grow up,and im from Mimi,Florida but moved to L.A when i was 5."

"You want to be a fashion designer huh?"Meghan ask.

"Yep." i say

"Well maybe i can teach you how to sew i make costumes when i do cosplay."Meghan says turing to face me.

"Really?!"i say excited.

"Yeah. And we buy some fabric and all that good stuff!"she says also excited.

"You will do that for me?" i ask. i feel like im using her for some reason.

"Totally!" Meghan said excited.

I look down and think to myself why do i feel like im using her....then all of a sudden i feel like im using Joey and Daniel aswell... I guess Meghan saw because she looks at me.

"Whats wrong?" she asks

"I just feel like im using you, and Joey and Daniel." i say looking down.

"Your not using us. Khistina were just trying to help you and be happy and not think of your past...even though i dont know about it i feel like it was a bad past." Meghan says and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you Meghan"i say to her.

"Welcome, Khistina" she says letting go of me.

--------------

(Daniel's POV)

After a while of designing the wall i FANILLY finished.

"JOEY!"I yell.

"Yeah?" he says walking in.

"What you think of the design?"

"Its gorg!"Joey says looking around.

"Thanks, now lets finish this room." i say walking out the door about the wash the paint of my hands.

-------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter👍

Next chapter - Monday