chapter 15

Still in Kristina's POV

* at recess*

Me and Ashley met up with crissy and we got to know each other. And we had some things in common. While we were just hanging out at the school yard Brookyln and two of her "friends" i guess came up to us.

"Well,we meet again Kristina and Ashley" She said with a evil smile.

"What do you want?" Ashley ask.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to see how are you guys before your life are ruined." She mumbled at the last part but i could hear it.

"Well our lives are fine..."i said i dont want to talk to her. Even her face makes me mad.

"Really? hows that Joey guy and his boyfriend?" Brooke says with a evil smile. "I bet there being nice to you, well don't get comfortable." she says moving closer to my face. "Because their probably just using you to get more fame and veiws, or they just felt bad for you so they just adopted you so that you can be happy for a while until they dont want you anymore and put you back in the orphana- "I cut her off by me yelling.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" i screamed loudly in her face. "I NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS! JOEY AND DANIEL LOVE ME AND I LOVE THEM SO HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS LIKE THAT YOU BOTCH!!!"I yelled and ran away finding somewhere to hide from her. I asks one of the lunch aids to use the bathroom,there i ran to one of the stalls and started crying. Is it ture? Did they adopt me just for fame? No! That cant be.Then, the bell rang and i ran as fast as i can to my class and followed them upstairs.

The whole day i didnt talk to say anything. Ashley tryed talking to me but i turned away. Before dismissal, I asked Ashley a question.

"Ashley?"

"Yea"

"Is it ture?"

''Whats ture?" Ashlwy said confused.

"About my parents" i looked down.

"No! Its not that B is just messing with your head. Im sure they love you as much as they lobe each other. Dont ever say that about them like that because they really really love Kristina" Ashley said pulling into a hug. Thats all i needed to hear. I hate Brooklyn. I will hate her till the day i die.

Me and Ashley were waiting for our parents to come till i see Brooklyn waiting on the bench.
Then i see a girl with White hair come out and took her to the car.
Then i thought oh my gosh thats Cat?! Why is she picking her up?!

"Kristina!" i heard a fimilar voice. It was Joey.

"Hey dad." i said giving her a hug.

''Oh look Ashley is here now,were in the same class!"i said looking at Ashley.

"Hi, Joey" she said with a smile

"Hello Ashley."He said back with a smile.

"Lets go Kris, Daniel taking us to see a movie we dont want to be late." Joey said

"Ok, Bye Ashley!" i said giving her a hug

"Bye!" she said with a wave.

Then, me and Joey went to the car I got in the passenger seat.

"So, how was your first day of school sweetie?"Joey asked

"Its was," i ssid with a pause. "Fine." Then, i decided wather or not to tell him. I told him anyway. I told him what happened with Brooklyn and making a new friend with Crissy.

"Why would she say that about us?" Joey said with a frown.

"I dont know, but all i know is that i hate her!"i said punching my bookbag.

____________________________________

(A/N) - hope you liked this chapter shout out to one of ny friends Ashley who is my best friend IRL help me make the last. Three chapters

- Nina-anya❤

.