chapter 11

~a few hours later~

(Khistina's POV)

After me and Daniel (or dad i should say) went to Toys R Us to buy some dolls stuff we decide to go to Starbucks to get something to drink.

"You like coffee?" Daniel ask while we walk there.

"Well, not really but i heard there was a marshmallow coffee thingy and i really want to try it." i respond.

"Really? Well your here for a treat, literally."Daniel chuckles.

"Yep!" i say skipping as we get closer.

"What are you going to get?"i ask.

"Well, i dont know yet still deciding on the cotten candy coffe or the same as your having." he says while we stop till the light turns red so we can cross the street.

"You should try the cotten candy one." I said.

"Then cotten candy it is!"he says.

------------------------------

When we get there there was a little line so we had to wait.

"Wow this starbucks is cool" i say looking around (i never been to Starbucks before)

"Well not as cool as the drinks" he says.

"Ill be the judge of that" i say.

"Ugh another Joey."he says.

"What can i say. i did watch him for most of my life" i say crossing my arms.

"Really how long?''he asked

"Since i was 7." i repond

"Wow,that is a long time." he said.

"Next!" one of the workers said.

----------------------------------------

(Joey's POV)

While Daniel and Kristina get some Starbucks I decieded to do a collab but who? Then i remembered that Khistina said she liked watching Shane Dawson ao i decied to text him to see if he wants to collab.

hey, was wondering of we could do collab? - Joey 12:20 p.m

Sure what time should i come? Shane 12:22p.m

2:30 should be fine - Joey 12:22p.m

Alright. I'll be there :) - Shane 12:23p.m

~end of text ~
-------------------------------------
~one hour later~

Its only 2:10 and Shane should be here in 20 minutes. Good thing Daniel and Kristina are here so that Khis can meet him.

"So what's with the set up?" Khis ask sluping her coffee.

"Doing a collab with someone he should be here in a few minutes" i responed.

"Oh ok who is it?" Khis asked

"You will see"i said seting up the camera.

*door bell rings*

(Kristina's POV)

When i hear the door bell Joey asked me to go open the door for who ever it was...when i opened it i thought i was dreaming.Shane Dawson was at the door.

(Shane's POV)

When i rang the door bell to Joeys house i waited for about a minute, until it opened and it wasnt Joey or Daniel. I was a little girl who looked like she was about 11 or 12 years old and thought that it was the wrong house.

"Oh sorry this must be the wrong address." i said

"N-no-o it-s not you-r here f-for J-oey"she sas nersously like shes about to freak out.

I quickly became curious...why us a little girl in Joeys house?

"Yeah,is he here?"I asked.

"Ye-yes"she nods and fully opens the door to let me in.

"Oh hey Shane" Joey says puttung his hands around the girl.

"Um hey if you dont mind me asking, why is there a little girl in your house?"i ask curiously.

"Oh, i adopted her her name is Kristina, Kristina, Shane. He says looking at me and then her now supposedly "daughter".

"Hi." she says shy.

"Hey!"i said puttung me hand out to do a hand shake with her.

When we handshaked she became more relexed.

"Sorry about her shes really shy" Joey says.

"Its fine "i said.i cant believe he actually adopted a child.

------------------------

(Joey's POV)

After me and Shane did the Collab we chated a bit and i needed to use the bathroom...not really i wanted to see if Khis can talk to other people i dont why i thought of it but uts just a test.

"I'll be back i need to use the batroom"

"Ok." Shane and Khis said.

(Kristina's POV)

When Joey left to use the bathroom there was a moment of quietness until Shane broke it.

"So,how long have you been here?" he asked.

"Only for a day...but i already met two yourtubers already you and Meghan" I reponed.

"Aww i thought I will be the first"he says with a saf face. I laugh.

"Haha,anyway,sorry for being a little be awkward before i was just freaking out in the inside that it Shane Dawson in front of me"i said.

"Oh no need to be sorry its alright i mean i dealed with many fans like that " he said.

Shane is really nice and not like sarcastic like in his videos he is a really kind dude.

"Hey um.do you mind if i go to my room real quick i need to charge my phone."i ask

"Sure i dont mind."he said.

"Alright be right back." I said walking out of the room until i see Joey walk up the stairs.

"Were you listening?" i asked looking up.

"No. Maybe. Yes." he said.

"Why?" i asked.

''because i was curious to see how you acted around other people."he responds walking down the stairs.

"Oh, ok" I said.

"Anyway,i was wondering if i could invite another YouTuber here her name is Cat.

"Sure I dont really watch her but i seen her in your vlogs she seems nice."i said.

"Alright I'll see if she can come;you can go do what. Girls do" Joey said walking to the main room.

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N) - oops ended it on a cliff hanger....anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter....and make sure you stay tuned to see what happend in pt.2 of this chapter. And yea bai✌