chapter 17

*at school*

(Kristina's POV)

"So, what class do we have next Kk?" Ashlsy ask. (I have two nicknames Kk and Kris)

"Uhhh, let me check." i opened my locker at look and the schedule i taped to the back of the locker door along with other things like picturea of me and Ashley and me,Daniel,and Joey, etc.

"We have Gym class next." i said. "We should probably change in sweats"

"Alright let me get them in my locker." ashley responed and opened the locker next to mine.

"Same." I said.

Once we grabbed our gym clothes we headed to the girls bathroom. Then we see Brooklyn go in the girls bathroom too. I didnt want to go in but we have to so that we wouldnt be late. So we sneaked passed her into stalls next to each other. Once we put them on our gym clothes we waited till her left. Once she did we rush to gym. Until Brooklyn saw us and step in front of us.

"Whats the rush girls?" she said with a evil smile.

"Were heading to gym class now leave us alone." Ashley said and tried to go pass her but Brooklyn didnt let us.

"You can stay a little longer because we have to talk, especially to Kristina" Brooklyn looked at me as if she is looking though my soul.

"No,we have to go, Let us go now!" I almost shouted at her.

"No." shes said stubbornly."Now lets get to buesness." she said walking a little close to our faces. Why havent anyone see her? right everyone is in class.

"This is for telling on me to your famous parents who dont even love you." *slaps*

While she is beating me up. Two girls are hold Ashley by her arms and forcing her to watch.

"S-s-t-op p-pl-lea-as-se" i cryed. Bit she kept hitting me.

'KRISTINA DONT LET HER-" ashley got cut off by one off the girls hands covering mouth with tape from one Of the girls backpacks.

Then i started to think,

"Should i fight back? Of course i have too. I cant. Let. Her do. This!

Then one she tries to punch me i grabbed her fist and I punched her. She fell to the ground, her eye js swelling up into a black eye. Then, the girls let go of Ashley amd ran because they heard someone coming. It was the principal. I looked at Ashley and everything went black.

____________________________________

(A/N) - Dun Dun Dunnnn! What will happen next? Will Brooklyn be suspened? What will Joey and Daniel do if they heaed what happend? Find out tommorw...Btw thanks soo much for almost 800 reads i love you guys and see all you psychopaths later

~ Nina-anya 🌸