Chapter 19

(Kristina's POV)

*30 minutes earlier*

I wake up in a plain white room.

Where I'm I? It was blurry till i bilnked my eye a couple times. Then I relized that im at the hospital. I looked around to see a nurse .

"Oh, your wake!" she turned to me.

"Yea, what happened?" i asked. All i remember is blacking out.

"There was a incident with one of your classmates." she responed.

Oh I remember now Brookyln beating me up. I honestly donr want to go to school anymore.

"Oh, yeah, ok." i said.

"You should get some rest." the nurse said pulling a another blanket over me.

"By the way if you need anything, my name is nurse Wigsworth." she says with a wink.

"Alright." i said. Then i think to myself where's are Joey and Daniel? I hope they come.

(Daniel's POV)

Why? Why would they do this to our daughter? I had so many questions. I sobbed. So did Joey. I didnt want her to be burtaly hurt she's looks like she's in so much in pain. Then, i see her moving. She is waking up.

"You're here." she said with a smile.

"We will always be here for you hon." i said holding her hand

" we were so worryed about you, im so happy your ok!" Joey said hug Kristina.

"Oww!" she yelped in pain.

"Oh, sorry." Joey said.

"It's fine, I want to go home, I dont want to be here anymore ." She said. She looked very uncomfortable.

"I'll asked the nurse ok?" I said with a smile.

"Alright." she said sitting up.

I left Kristina's room to go find a nurse.

(Ashley's POV)

*at home*

"Are you ok!? You eye, does it hurt? What happened to your friend?!" my mother said worried. My other mom is still at work.

"Yea, Kristina in the hospital and i want to go see her, can i please!" i begged.

"Sure, get in the car." she said.

"Ok. I'll call Kristina's dad." i said going into the car.

(Joey's POV)

"How bad did she hurt you?" i asked.

"Alot,i feel alot of pain all over my body but, at least i hit her back." she said.

"Didnt I tell you to stay away from he-"

"I tryed! I-i-i tryed.." she sobbed
"Plz dont be mad."

"Im not mad at you Kris,why would I be mad at you?" i asked

I dont know since you told me to stay away from her i just thought-"

"Its alright ok, I just need to talk to the school."

"Do you want me to tell the story?" she asked.

"Yes, please tell me."

Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" asked

"Hi Joey,this is Ashley, me and my mom are coming right now to the hospital."

"Alright the room number is 445."

"Ok were almost there see you in a bit." Ashley said.

"Ok". *hangs up*

"Ok what happend?" i asked.

Kristina told the story and honestly I couldn't believe what i was hearing. Why would she do that to her.

Why in the world would she do that to her. My question i really want someone to answer is what did Kristina do to the girl? After she told me the story i asked her.

"I got this question." i said to Kris.

"Yea?" she asked.

"What did you do to her to make her do these things to you?"

____________________________________

(A/N) - I hoped you enjoyed this chapter...What will she say to anwser Joey's question? What will happen to Brooklyn?.... What is Kristina going to do when she gets back to school? Find out in chapter 20! BTW thanks for 900 reads 100 to go SOY excited Luv you guys and see you Psychopaths later!!

~ Nina-anya😘