Chapter 18

(Ashley's POV) (fïnally xD)

When the principle came out Brookyln and her friends ran away as fast as they could. Then, Kristina looked at me. She had bursies all over her face. From a black eye to a bloody nose. She also had buries on her arms, and legs.

I wish i could have helped but those girl held me down. They had a really strong grip. When i tryed to get out if their grip, I nither was slaped or punched.

The pricinal came rushing to us when Kristina collapsed. After, i told her what happened, crying because if the pain in my arma and face. The main offce called Kristina's parents about what happened. I hope Kristina is okay.

(Joey's POV)

Me and Daniel were at a cafe downtown in L.A and hanging out till i get a phone call from Kristina's school.

"Who is it?" Daniel asked

"It's Kristina's school." i responed.

I answered the phone after it rang 4 times.

"Hello?" i said

"Hi. Is this the father of Kristina?" a women asked on the other line.

"Yes, may I help you?" i asked. Why are they calling me?

"Well there has been a terrible incident with her and a another girl named Brooklyn Valdes." the women stated.

"They were fighting in the hallway and Kristina was brutally injured. You need to come to the hospital righr now."

When i heard that i dropped my phone.

"Is everything ok?" Daniel asked worryed.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" i cryed.

"Whats wrong?!" he askes really worryed.

"Kristina, she got, be-beat up by-by Brookyln." i said shocked.

"WHAT!" He yelled. " THAT BITCH!!!!" he said and dragged me into the car.

All that was going in my head is that,

"you can lose your daughter because if this"

I can't lose her. I just can't.

* 34 minutes later*

We arrive at the hospital and we rushed to the front desk.

"What room is Kristina Graceffa- Preda?"i asked.

"Room 445" the man in the front desk said.

Then we rushed into the elevator and once we the 4th floor we ran thought rooms.

441, 442, 443,444, 445.

When i ran inside i couldnt believe what i saw. And broke down.

____________________________________
(A/N) - OMG THANKS SOY MUCH FOR 838 READS!!! THATS IS AMAZING-ANYA!! Lol
Srry if this chapter is kimda short then the others i have to wake up early tommorw(WHY!?) becasue i have picture day and i have to wake up at 6 A.m so that my mom can do my hair. ugh hate school sooo much.Anyway i hopes you enjoyed in chapters comment down below some ideas and vote and ill see yea later psychopath😻

~Nina-anya😜