Hurts :Chapter 8

We finally got to school and believe me I wan't prepared for this day. Or anyone. Before I could get out, Leela rushed out the car and joined her usual friends.I  have done something haven't I. I take a deep breath and got out the car.

Hesitantly, I jump out with my bag and hung my head low whilst slowly walked into the hallway of bitches. I passed the same people who call me things again and as usual they spit hurtful things.They think it won't matter and is bunch of stupid words.

That's what everyone thinks right? Well from a person experiencing this, you are wrong. It matters a lot! It fucking hurts. Something so small could be so big to someone else.

I walk to my locker and get my things i needed for first lesson. "Hey look if it isn't that slut." A high pitched voice remarks. I instantly knew who it was. Bailey, she is the school slut who would do whatever with whoever, whenever. She is also My Jack's ex the one who broke us up but that's a different story.

"Are you sure you're not mistaking me from a mirror? Weren't you the one sucking off a random boy in Chemistry. Thought so, why don't you do us all a favor and fuck off." I hissed.

She fake gasps "She speaks?! Honey, aren't you the one that pissed her pants when Jacky kissed me?" Her friends laugh in response. I bit back the tears and hear the first bell ring meaning. I have 5 minutes to get to my first lesson English. Their giggle fade away as I bolted to my lesson. Not I wanted to go to it but I had to get away from all this.

Great, the most boringest lesson ever to known by man and it gets worse. Some of the Magcon boys are in there. Luckily they sit right at the back and I sit right at the front, nearest to the window. I got in thinking i was one of the first in. To my shock they were all there. The glares burned a whole in my back. Cameron mouthed 'Bitch' I flip him off and continued to make my way. There was a paper on my desk, a note. I sat down and opened it up.

Meet me at your locker at lunch.

-J