Hoops :Chapter 15

Layla's P.O.V

I trudged into my house, when a few muffled voices from echoed from the living room. "Leela?" I called out. I put my bag down and awaited a answer. 

"In the living room" I push the on door, Leela was sitting on the couch with a girl her age."Hi" I say to the girl.

"Hi" She waves back. 

"Layla this is Alex she's new to the school so i befriended her.Is it cool if she stays the night?" I nod and smile at the girl. 

"Nice to meet Alex.Make your self at home." I'm glad she has a friend especially one that looks like can kick ass. Leela looks happy, so that girl can stay as long as she like.

I got bored in the house being alone so i decided to shoot hoops at the park. "Leela I'm going out.Don't burn the house down." I yell from the door.

"Kay" She yells back.

I put on my favorite hoodie and walk out making sure i have everything. I reached the park and do some throws. My usual stuff. 

I start doing slam dunks spinning and stuff.I start getting hot and take off my hoodie revealing my body cause i was in my sports bra. No one is around so i don't mind showing my scarred arms and my fat stomach. I continue doing my stuff. "Wow." I quickly spin around and see Jack G smirking at me.

"You still are really good." I smile even though I'm so mad at him something make me warm up to him. "I'm also still better then you." I tease and shoot another hoop. He cocks and eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Then lets see who's better." He quickly tackles the ball of me and shoot a hoop getting it right in. I gave wide smile and get my competitive side in.

I have to shoot one more hoop to win. Jack charges to me but me being quick i spin around him and dribble up to the hoop. I jump up and throw the ball in swiftly. I grab on the rim and hang there. Its what i do every time i won." Yeah bitches i won." I jump down and face Jack."I beat you like always." I smirk at him causing him to laugh.

"Damn girl! That was hot." I turn around and my eyes grew wide. Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Carter, Taylor, Matt, Shawn all eyeing me. I cover my self back with my hoodie. Cameron step closer and my breathing quickens. They were going to hurt me because they didn't have the chance last time cause of Jack.I  step back. I grab my ball "Sorry." I mumbles and try to walk past them but Aaron blocks my way.

 "Aaron" Jack sternly says.

Aaron shakes his head "We need to talk to you." They need to talk to me? Only thoughts of them beating me to pulp.I look over to the fence and remember my athletic days. Is this why Jack is here? My anger was getting built up.

His friends was not happy he didn't hurt me so when he saw me in the park he came with them "You guys just want to hurt me. Jack was this all your plan? "I scoffed.

"Layla" Jack steps forwards.

"Look we just want to talk to you! And we aren't letting you leave till we talk" Taylor says.I look again at the fence.

"I don't want to talk to you." I backfliped over the fence. I don't look back and just jog away from them to back home. Thank god im safe. For now.