The Guilt :Chapter 10

Jack P.O.V

The guilt is ice in my guts. It could be a hundred degrees out and I'd still be frozen on the inside. I can't melt it on my own, I can't shift it at all. I need her to bring her warmth.. So though it's hard to move past my mistakes, I own them, hold them as my own. I only hope that by the time I'm done I can feel like I earned the guilt.

I just needed to talk to her. Tell her why i do this .Why i hurt her so much. She'll never forgive me but i don't care. I'll give her all the time she needs even if its forever. I just want to tell her I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for my behavior.
I'm sorry that i hurt you.
I'm sorry that i made you forget how to smile.
I'm sorry cause i made you cry.

I'm sorry my friend.My Love.My forever.

After hours of nervous thoughts I came to the conclusion to leave a small note on her desk. Now i was waiting for her at her locker. I know where it is. Never forgot. Ours names still engraved in the locker. I trace my fingers over the letter L + J Which was encased in a heart. I remember that day.

*Flashback*

"YO LAYLA" She jumped and dropped her books."JACK!! DON'T SHOUT IN MY FUCKING EAR!!" She yelled back a few heads stared but they were used to it because we were always loud. "Sorryyyyy." I extended the 'y' until she smiled from the ugly frown she had. I hated that frown with passion but when she smiled it made my day. I quickly kissed her cheek making her blush. She was so cute.

She walked over to her locker. Mine was across the hall from hers which was annoying i wanted to be close with Layla as she was my girlfriend and didn't want other guys trying it with her. She was the fittest in the school to me not those sluts with the clown faces.

"I hate my locker." She murmured looking at the plain blue locker everyone had. 

"I know its so dull." I wrapped my hands around her shoulders. I hear her sigh which made me feel like bad. Like i needed to fix this."I know how to fix this!!" She looked up and me confused as I jumped in excitement. I take off my bag and grab scissors out of my pencil case. I press the sharp edge against the metal and started to scrap off the paint.' L+J ' I toke a step back of my art. I look at Layla's reaction and she seemed not pleased.

She chewed the inside of her mouth and took the scissors off me. What was she doing? She began to move the scissors in curves and bends till meeting a end. "Much better!!" She exclaimed. She took a step back next to me. She drew a massive heart around it. "Its amazing." I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and i looked down at the blue orbs. We leaned in slowly and kissed gently yet passionately. Every kiss we have was so magical in a different way. It never gets old.

"Jack?" Her lips brushed against mine making me want more but i have to wait.I hummed in response scared if i say something it will make me want to kiss her more.

"We have to get to class." She pulled away and the bell rang, she was magic. I watched her walk away. "Tease" I chuckled lightly and jogged to her "Oi wait up!!"

*End of Flashback*

My eyes sting and try to escape few tears. I Love Her .No i Loved Her. I didn't love her because you don't destroy the people you love but i did.

"What are you doing here?"