Lies :Chapter 22

I ran out the canteen tears streaming down my face, everyone was silent when I did watching my embarrassment. What did i do to deserve this? What have i done to Bailey to everyone .I should've hit her more. What hurt most no body stood up for me, why would they anyways I'm nothing.

I'm the ugly sister
I'm the horrible daughter
I'm not even the second choice
I'm the "leftover"...
I'm not the clever one
I'm not the skinny one
I'm the talentless one
I'm the "why are you even here"

Today I'm going to make everyones wish come true. And there's no turning back. I took a quick turn colliding with someones chest.T he impact made me lose my balance and fall on the floor. "Shit sorry" the person says helping me up.

"Sorry" I croaked out and wipe the hair away from my face.

"Layla? You alright?" The person sounded worried.

"I'm fine Luke." I say picking my bag up again.I pushed him aside and continued walking, he was shocked but could see i was upset

."Layla!" Someone screamed behind me.I turned around expecting Luke.

Jack ran up catching up to me, panting."What!?!" I hissed. The tears kept coming the choice I made today was the reason of them.

"What she said don't take it to heart. I'm sorry i didn't say anything but if you saw what i did, what the guys did in there then I'm sure you'll forgive me. Your wonderful, I love you i cant see you get hurt." His voice broke at the end.

Lies.Don't let it get into your head hes been lying to you forever.

"Jack, i don't care anymore.I just want all this to end and you started it.If one day you wake up and I'm gone
don't cry, don't grieve.
don't write paragraphs about how much you loved me because,
when i was alone in my darkest hours, you weren't the one that would stay up at night to make sure i was alright,
don't say I'm a wonderful girl and wonder how people could be so cruel,
because on some ways,
you are the reason I'm taking my life away by one of my favorite places ."

Realizing that i confessed i ran out the school, sprinting to the place i would take my life.

>>>

Haha cliffhanger!!!