Reuniting?

I decided to go alone, to meet Alfie. My mind just replayed the dream over and over again in my mind. I soon approached the city wall and saw a sad looking Alfie standing there, my heart goes out to him really because he's been through a lot but, my heart goes out to Emmy who needs her dad in her life!

"Nico! Thank you for coming" Alfie greeted me and sat me down at the bench

"I can't stay long, just say what you need to say"

"Look, jade it didn't mean anything I promise you it was just a thing of the moment she was talking about her cancer when Tom went to the loo and things happened...but it doesn't mean I love her I love you and Emmy!" He placed a hand on my bump I slowly started to cry as he continued, ."i promise I will never hurt you again, please give me a second chance I want to be there for out daughter."

"It's just you haven't been interested lately and you have to promise to be there when I need you when we both need you"

"Jade means nothing to me, but I've been trying to make the most of being a teenager before taking up responsibility"

"We'll I took on responsibility when I found out I was pregnant Alfie! Look me in the eyes and tell me if this baby wasn't in existence you'd be with me?"

"Nico, you know we probably wouldn't be"

"Right so you still have feelings for jade?"

"Nico for the millionth time I love you!"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

He genially kissed my lips, I forgave him but for the baby's sake I'm not going to let this go...

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY GUYS