Suprises

Nico's PoV:

It's been 1 month since Alfie was told he wasn't going to die, he still had to have treatment and a small surgery to remove the tumour, the cancer has officially gone, he is cancer free, Emmy is 3 months old and is a happy little girl, I'm so glad she won't remember anything about the past 2 months. I've made up with jade it wasn't her fault she was angry at the fact I was pregnant. As for me I'm in school again as is Alfie and living a happy life, oh! And my mum found out she is having twins! Can you believe it one girl and one boy the last scan the other baby was hid behind the other, Ben and mum are back together = happy life :)

"Morning beautiful" Alfie smiled at me walking in with our daughter who was resting her head in his arms.

"Good morning" I say stretching my arms in my bed.

"I have a really big surprise for you nico, and you need to be ready by 12" he laughed walking out again.

"What surprise!?" I called after him he just laughed at me "wait and see"

Where could Alfie possibly be surprising me with? A puppy? House? Holiday? Meal?
-
By twelve I had thrown on a casual dress and a denim jacket with some flat shoes, I walked out of the bedroom to see Alfie surrounded by cases

"Alfie? What's with all the cases?" I asked him in shock, I looked over to see Emmy in her pram,

"On a holiday! Surprise!"

"Really?! Alfie!-" I ran over and gave him a hug and he kissed the top of my head,

"Where are we going?"  I asked him

"I'll tell you at the airport, come on taxis here" he said pulling the cases through the halls, I pushed Emmys pram and stopped "ALFIE." He quickly spun around

"Emmy hasn't got a passport" he looked at me and smirked "sorted it's here" he held it up and waved it in my face

-

We arrived at the airport and I'm still wondering where we're going, hopefully some place sunny and warm with a pool.

"Now will you tell me where we're going?" I asked pulling at his arm like a child wanting a new teddy

"Nope"

I grunted and waited for Alfie to check in the bags, and pram I picked up Emmy and a her carry on.

2 hours later

We've just boarded the plan and I'm about to find out where we're going, I'm sat on a two seater Alfie on the end and I'm next to yah window Emmy I had lay on my chest strapped in.

"Welcome on board., we hope you enjoy your journey to New York" the woman says down the air speakers after hearing New York I quickly turned to Alfie.

"New York! Alfie-I mean how did you afford New York!" I squealed in excitement, no way I'm going to New York City.

"My dad chipped in" he winked and placed his hand on top of mine.

The plane began to move and I was trying to comfort Emmy, who was whimpering, and then I felt the plane go up I look down to see Chester getting smaller, I could've swear I saw my flat?

"Thank you" I turn to face Alfie half way through the journey.

"For what?"

"Everything, this holiday staying with me over jade for Emmy. Being there for us both.." I leant in to his shoulder.

"You don't need to thank me nico I've told you this a million times!"

"New York here we come" I laugh, the first holiday with my new family. I can't wait!