Final chapter

An// this fan fiction was going no where! This is the final chapter was anyone even reading this 😂 and I'm thinking of 2 new fan fic ideas, enjoy the final chapter xoxo ha awful edit^^^

3 months later:

Nicos PoV

My minds all over the place right now, have we rushed into this? Today's the day the day my life changes forever, the day we finally become a family I hope everything goes as planned. But now I'm busy getting ready for my wedding with my best friend peri.

"Around about This time last year it was your mums wedding" peri reminded me as she tied the last lace ribbons on my mermaid dress.

"Yeah.." I sighed peri stopped and looked up at me in worry "what's wrong?"

"Do you think we're rushing into this? We're still in school, we're young"

"You love each other right?"

"Of course we do!" I gasped in shock and ended up laughing.

"Then that's enough right?" She finished the ribbon on the dress and stood up and walked to the tall mirror of the hotel room.

"Nico you look amazing" she smiled as she put her hands on my shoulders, she was wearing a short Ivory dress and wore her hair pined to the side. Peri always looked amazing and I mean always, she was the most popular girl in the school until she fell pregnant, I'd always loved to have looked or been her, but today I feel beautiful

"So do you" I smiled back at her. I noticed a tear escape her eye which I wiped before. ruining her make up.the door knocked and peri went to get it I fixed my vail in the mirror and heard my mum .

"How's It-" she walked in with Leela both holding two baby's each, she had hold of the twins Patrick and Anna and Leela holding Emmy and Steph. What a handful they've been looking after.

"Nico, your all grown up" she scuffled over with the twins still in her arms and tried her best to give me a hug, but instead kissed my cheek.

"Don't cry mum" I laughed, "is it time yet?"

"Well we need to dress this bunch and then yes it'll be time" leela answered handing peri her daughter and giving Emmy to me , we dressed the girls in small ivory dresses with turquoise ribbons running along the waist and a small flower headband that went around their heads. For Patrick a tiny suit and a mini turquoise bow tie.

"Let's get going" my mum squealed, both her and leela wearing turquoise dresses.
-
"I'm so scared" I told peri squeezing her hand tightly as we approached the church.

"Don't be, it's going to be fine" she gave me a final smile and went to meet Tom who was waiting to take my brother to Ben.

I stood at the back of a line like mums wedding, I held mums hand and she held baby Anna in her other arm, to go as mother and daughters, peri held Emmy for me and peri walked down holding her daughters hand.

Alfie's PoV:

I do my know about Nico but I've never been so scared in my life, my heart beating a million miles per hour we're we rushing into this? I hope not I really want this all to run smooth, I mean we're on 17? I looked around my dad next to me for comfort, Tom and Nathan as my best men. My sisters and mum and Neeta giving me the thumbs up on the front row.

The music began to play, here we go.

Everyone rose from their seats, I lead closer to Tom, and he smiled as the first person down was his girlfriend and child, then leela holding my baby girl. Then there she was.

I caught glimps of my fiancé and her mum walking down hand in hand Ben holding the other side, everyone smiling at how beautiful she looked. She reached me and held my hand she was shaking in nerves, I took of her vail.

"You look amazing, calm down" I whispered into her ear, she smiled a big smile at me and let out a sigh of relief.

-(skipping half of this)

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride" the vicar finally spoke I smiled before kissing her for the first time as Mrs nightingale.

The crowd cheered and clapped we walked back down the aisle, I took Emmy off Ben and we stood there as a family, family

"I love you Nico nightingale" I kissed her lips once again before heading for photos,

Nicos PoV:

"I love you too Alfie nightingale"

Finally something in my life has changed for the better, Emmy has changed my life for the better, Alfie has changed my life for the better. I don't know where I'd be if none of this happened, but it has and I couldn't be more thankful for my little family

And that's my story, how one night at home watching films and making a silly mistake has turned into having a beautiful daughter and marrying someone who loves me for me that I'd never thought would, I wouldn't change that night for the whole world. That unexpected night has changed me for the best and I'm looking forward to my future

                            The end

An// finally I'm done, I will post an epilogue soon to tell you what happens after this but here you go! Thanks for reading if you did I hope you enjoyed it xoxo