Chapter 27

6 days later

Nicos PoV:

Today is my final day in New York,ive had the most amazing experience of my life I've visited everything, all thanks to Alfie, this has been the best week of my life spending time with my little family.

I got dressed in warm clothes as today is freezing, we've just done with breakfast which we have used room service for.

"Here I'll dress her" I tell Alfie as he grabs a bag and takes Emmy to get dressed

"No!-" he startled I jumped "I mean it's ok I have it" he continued I was confused but let him dress her.

-

"Nico, I think we should go to Central Park today again?" Alfie asked me as we ate our lunch in the restaurant under our hotel room.

"Sure..is it not a bit cold?" I laughed drinking my hot chocolate

"Never to cold" he winked at me.

I nodded and we made our way to the park, the cold breeze that bit my face made me shiver, I made sure Emmy was wrapped up warm before we left.

I swear it was going to snow

We arrived and made our way under a tree where I noticed a glowing light?

Many candles lit a path way, roses scattered on the floor leading under a large tree.

I lifted my head from Alfie's shoulder and released my arm from where it linked to his

"Alf-" she gasped as I walked into the wonderland.

I turned around and saw the whole of New York facing me and underneath that I saw Alfie smiling at me, pushing Emmys pram over towards me.

"Alfie what is all of this?" I smiled

"I wanted our last day in New York to be special!" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turned my head again to under the tree, a basket with snacks and sweets all surrounded by candles.

I let go of Alfie again and walked over.

I gasped as I saw strawberries and melted chocolate, how had he managed to do this without me noticing?

"Do you like it?" Alfie asked me crossing his fingers

"Alfie I love it" I say kissing his lips.

1 hour later

It's been perfect more perfect than a movie, I feel like I'm in a movie.

"Nico?" Alfie says as he picks Emmy out of her pram and hands her to me.

"Yes?" I say back. Then I noticed a tag on Emmy I began to read it

Mummy look at the lake! Show me New York and then turn back to daddy, don't look yet though!

I laughed at the note and smirked at Alfie, I turned around and showed the baby girl New York I heard her giggle, I got closer to where I started and I turned back to Alfie. Before I caught eyes with him it began to snow. Knew it

I rested Emmy back into my arms and turned to face Alfie.

On his knees, he isn't is he?

"Nico Bradley-Blake (an// I used hers and bens last name) ever since that night at yours a year ago today I've never been able to get you out my head, then we had Emmy. Our baby girl. I love you so so much Nico, more than anyone in this world. I'm so glad your the mother of my child, so-" he pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it to show a diamond ring "will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

I began to cry, I didn't know what to say I just ...

Froze