Stephs birthday..

It's been 3 weeks since the baby shower and I'm actually so excited that next week hopefully my little girl will be home. Today is my little god-daughter steph Cunningham lomaxs first birthday party. I can't believe a year has been since peri gave birth to the cute potato.

"Nico? You ready!" Alfie knocked on my door as I put on my flats, I'd wore a tight fitted dress to show of my bump which was printed with flowers. I'd tied my hair in a messy bun and the finally opened my door.

"Hey it's about time" he laughed, I looked at him and smiled, he was wearing a causal stripy top and a grey jacket and some shorts. Alfie doesn't wear his glasses any more, I don't know why I thought it looked cute!

"Sorry, we're late! do you have the present?"

"Yeah it's here" he held up a large bag with small toys and clothing In

We arrived at the Osborne's where peri and Tom live, the only thing I wasn't looking forward to is jade..

"Nico!" Peri walked over in her pink dress and held her daughter wearing a yellow dress and headband. She gave me a hug before I handed her the gift bag.

"Happy birthday little potato" I laughed as I took her of peri and she smiled at me

"Still can't believe she's one" Tom did a handshake with Alfie and placed a arm around his girlfriend.

"And your one will be here next week!" Peri looked down at my now giant bump

"Yeah"

Towards the end of the party I helped peri out in the kitchen with typing up any leftover food and drinks From people, basically trying to avoid jade, my back started to ache so I took a break and sat down on the sofa next to Tom.

"Where's Alfie?" I said cautiously as I scanned the room.

"I thought he was with you..." Tom said who now did the same

"Jade.."

I ran, we'll walked cause I couldn't really run out into the garden to see jade and Alfie both drinking.

"Alf-"  I started before I grabbed hold of my stomach and onto the fence in agony.

"Nico? Nico!" Alfie left jade threw his drink down and rushed to my assistance.

"G-get p-peri" I screamed in between breaths.

Alfie ran off and brought my best friend to me I still had hold of the fence and people began to stare. Peri soon with Alfie ran to me to help.

"Omg Nico just here hold my hand I'm going to take you to my room" peri held my back and Alfie did the same, tom was left with steph outside

Peri lead me to her and toms bedroom and she lay me down on the bed.

"Nico, I think Emmy is ready to make an appearance!" Peri says trying to calm me down.

"N-no it's n-n-not timeee" I squeezed alfies hand through a contraction, almost cutting of his blood circulation.

"Nico, listen to me it's going to be ok!"

"Nico you can do this, she's going to be hear any time. Just please don't make my hand fall off!" Alfie laughed, I was about to laugh when I began to scream.

"Ok Alfie ring an ambulance.." Peri handed Alfie her phone and he let go of my hand to ring for help.

-

10 minuets later, I began to get worse and in more pain, I think now is the time.

"Ok, nico on the count of three your going to have to push, 1..2..3"

"I-can't-d-do this" I said I between pushes.

"Nico!" At that moment my mum ran through the door as did the paramedics, my mum ran to my side and cried as I held her hand.

"Thanks peri we can take it from here" the doctor told her.

"P-peri please, s-stay"

"I'm going no where sister" she laughed.

"Nico I can see the head you need to do one more big push for me!" The doctor exclaimed.

I breathed in hard and Alfie looked like he we going to faint, I pushed and hld onto mum and alfies hands tight.

Then I heard it, my daughters cries

"She's here! Your healthy little girl"  I let out a sigh of relief that she was ok, the doctor handed me a tiny little baby covered in fluid.

"She's perfect." Alfie ran his finger tip down his newborns cheek.

"Well done nico!" Peri was crying and hugged me.

"Hello Emmy!" I was crying over the sight of my little girl. 10 fingers 10 toes, a perfect healthy little girl."

-

We were admitted to the hospital, my girl on my chest asleep in a pink onesie.

"We did it" Alfie laughed as he picked the sleeping child of me and cradled her.

"Yes we did, Emerald Sienna Nightingale" I smile at my two favorite people I'm the world, father and daughter together.

Alfies pov:

Later that evening nico fell asleep and Emmy woke up and I assumed she was hungry, she opened her bluey green eyes at me as I tried to sooth her.

"Pass her here" Nico woke up with her arms open.

I was shocked my how quickly she settled and then both of them fell asleep s did I until, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Sorry we just came to say hello" it was peri tom and steph"

"Hey, nicos asleep" I pointed over to the sleeping teen.

"Shall we come back?" Tom asked

"No it's fine"

"We brought steph over to see her-"

"Birthday buddy" Nico woke up with a huge grin on her face.

"Just like us.." Peri ran into her arms.

A/N sorry this chapter is so long! Hannah x