New york dreams

Here we are New York City, I can't believe I'm here. My entire life I've always wanted to come here and see it all, but I was broke damaged a freak who didn't have a family. Now I'm here I feel like I im in a dream

"So where do you want to go first?" Alfie asked as we woke up in a huge hotel room, I'd forgotten arriving it was so late.

"Empire State building!" I say excitedly

"Well we have 5 days here we have to do everything!" Alfie says throwing on a top

"I can't ever thank you enough for bringing me here" I tell him walking onto the balcony and looking down at the streets of New York.

"You have done enough for me already nico!" He laughed bringing Emmy out in his arms.

"Welcome to New York Emmy!" I coo at her wriggling her finger

I looked ahead of me to see tall buildings and below yellow cabs I could see the Empire State building just around the corner.

"Come on let's go!" I tell Alfie as I put on my shoes.

Its December so it is pretty cold and will potentially snow, make it more magical please!

-

We arrived at the Empire State Building I looked up and it was so tall, Alfie was closing his eyes he is so scared of heights, I don't blame him we took the lift up and our ears began to pop. Making Emmy cry and people began to stare

"Here we are top floor." I say guiding Alfie who had his eyes shut still onto the top floor he opened his eyes and I pushed the pram over to the edge.

"Wow, what a way to start the day" I gasp looking over the city

"Wow" Alfie also says

I quickly pulled out my phone and pulled Alfie In and took a photo of all 3 of us together at the top and lots of other photos of nyc.

-

"Never again" Alfie shook his head when we finally reached the bottom floor.

"Oh stop being a whimp, come on we're going for some lunch" I say pulling him out back into the busy streets.

We entered a large diner all retro, defiantly one my mum would like to come too, we sat down and began to order.

"2 slices of pizza and fries please!" Alfie grinned at the waitress.

"And drinks?" She said cheerfully.

"Cola 2 of them please" Alfie was trying his best American accent.

"Aw you two are cute, travellers I suppose?  Where do you come from!" She asked whilst she wrote the orders.

"England ..Chester" I smiled at her.

"Aw well I hope you have a good time here in New York" she winked, everyone here seemed so kind.

We ate our food and wandered back to the streets, I can tell you New York does the best pizza, and cola.

We then went to the Statue of Liberty, we took so many photos and I've already started to loose a tun of storage, it's only been a day.

We arrived back at the hotel and I instantly collapsed onto the bed.

"I've never been so tired, today's been the best day ever" I yawn Alfie comes over and puts a blanket over me.

"It's only just begun Nico, the holiday you'll never forget" he smiles picking Emmy up and climbing onto the bed with her.

He placed the baby in between us and wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you Alfie nightingale you know that don't you!?" I looked over at him

"I love you too" he kissed the top of my head and we all fell asleep...