four

"If it isn't my favorite sleepy worker, Calum?"

Calum groaned, sitting up and rubbing at his eyes tiredly. He had stayed up all night writing a new song and it was going to be the next song he did for his YouTube channel. He had written multiple songs in the past but this was going to be the first one he was going to post on his channel. He was so nervous but he fans were so excited. His eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light before he saw a familiar face he had seen two days prior.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Michael said, grinning cheekily and handing over the shirt that Calum had given him the few days before.

"Fuck off," Calum mumbled before leaning back down against the counter and laying down on the counter again.

"Nope, rise and shine. I want food," Michael said, swiftly grabbing Calum's In-N-Out snapback off his head and on his own.

"Hey! That's mine!" Calum whined sleepily, looking up again and seeing Michael smirk at him.

He reached up and tried to grab his snapback but Michael took a step back, making it difficult to reach over the counter.

"I'd like a cheese toastie and then a Coca-Cola, one that won't be spilled on me this time," Michael said, his voice teasing as Calum groaned.

"That'll be ten fifty," Calum said monotonously.

Calum sluggishly watched as Michael pulled out his wallet and handed Calum a fifty.

"The change is yours if you come sit with me while I eat," Michael said casually, turning Calum's snapback around so it was now facing backwards.

"Fine, Len we need a grilled cheese," Calum called out, watching as the older man grumbled something about not having signed up to work this type of job. He could really use this money. He wanted to buy a new guitar strap that cost quite a bit and this would pay for it.

Calum watched as the older man slowly made the grilled cheese. He grabbed the food once it was done and wrapped it up so Michael could take it on his tray. Michael motioned for Calum to follow him and the two walked to a booth in the corner. Calum waited for Michael to sit down before flopping down in the seat across from the blue-haired boy.

"What's your favorite Bring Me The Horizon song?" Michael asked, before taking a bite of his cheese toastie.

"What?" Calum asked, confused on why Michael was asking this.

"You let me borrow a Bring Me The Horizon shirt. I figured you liked the music but if not I'll be on my way," Michael said, starting to grab his sandwich and standing up. Calum quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist and tugging him back down in his seat.

"Of course, I love Bring Me The Horizon. I'm marrying Jordan Fish. He just doesn't know it yet," Calum scoffed, "And my favorite song is Avalanche but I like their older stuff as well."

"I should probably text Jordan that right now. He'd like to meet his future husband before they get married," Michael said calmly, pulling his phone out but was again, quickly stopped by Calum.

"I will literally poison your cheese toastie the next time you come in if you do," Calum said just as calmly as Michael had, making the boy think he was strangely calm for such a threat.

"Not the cheese toastie," Michael whined, knowing Calum would flip out more.

Calum had to admit that he really liked talking to Michael. Michael was really funny and they kept joking around while Calum finished his food. They laughed loudly and were shushed multiple times by Lenny. Michael laughed as Calum yelled back at the older man and they got in a small argument.

Michael really liked talking to Calum. He was a cool dude and made him laugh. He also liked how Calum didn't seem to really care that he was in a band. They talked about multiple things but Calum never asked if he could get some sort out of the blue-haired boy.

"Do you always argue with Lenny this much?" Michael asked, looking at the old man that was grumbling behind the counter.

"As often as I finger myself," Calum said sarcastically, not realizing what was slipping past his lips. He immediately realized and covered his face with his hands to hide his blush. Michael's laugh was echoing throughout the restaurant, laughing at what the tan boy had said.

"Forget I said that," Calum whispered softly, still not moving his hands from his face.

"I should tweet that," Michael said, looking at Calum who was groaning in embarrassment.

"If you do I'll report it," Calum muttered.

"You have a twitter?" Michael asked, looking at the still blushing boy.

"Yeah, it's at CalCalHood," Calum answered, blushing at his user. He had made his twitter years ago and hadn't changed his user yet. He didn't really know how to.

"I'm going to follow you," Michael commented, grabbing his phone and typing a bit. Calum watched and then noticed his phone going off.

"Done," Michael said smiling widely.

***

Calum was once again flopping down onto his bed, exhausted from work. He hadn't done anything after Michael had left and was left with two hours of pointless work. He was exhausted and knew he'd be sleeping in until late tomorrow morning. His work was just a pain in the ass sometimes and not the good kind.

Calum rolled over so he could plug his phone in and go to sleep but stopped when he saw a notification pop up. That bastard.

@Michael5SOS: me: do you often argue with Lenny? @CalCalHood: as often as I finger myself

Calum swore that he was going to beat Michael to a pulp the next time hesaw him.    

***

I love flirty Malum idk. There's so many sexual innuendos in this for a story that literally has zero smut planned for it (that might change though who knows)

-malumdictionary