thirteen

Calum felt uneasy. Him and Michael were walking around an almost empty mall. It was surprisingly quiet but they had gone on a small road trip to go to the mall that was an hour and a half out of Los Angeles.

Michael had already offered to buy him clothes from three separate stores and if this continues Calum was going to scream and rip his hair out. If only it were so simple for him to tell Michael that he only worked at In-N-Out to get out of the house.

"Can we go into go into Pacsun now?" Calum asked softly. They had two giant bags from Hot Topic each and at least one bag from some other random stores. Calum hadn't been shopping in awhile and decided he could splurge. He had been saving up for furniture but again that could be put on the back burner.

Calum was now in a dressing room and was trying on a giant flannel. Michael was sitting in the corner of the small area and watching as Calum buttoned up the all-black dress shirt he was going to buy for an event he had to go to with his friend Tessa.

"Michael, what do you think?" Calum asked, turning in the mirror and looking at himself. He wasn't exactly sure on how he felt about the shirt. He liked how it fit and he thought it looked good but he just liked having a second opinion. It was his biggest downfall to going clothes shopping.

"I like it. Looks so good on you, baby," Michael said softly.

Calum watched through the mirror reflection as he watched Michael stand up and start walking towards him.

"Makes your collarbones prominent."

"And your tattoos too."

"And your skin looks so nice."

With each sentence, Michael took another step forward. He was soon pressed against Calum and had his pale hands resting on the tan boy's slim hips. Michael brought one hand up and unbuttoned two or three buttons- he couldn't really tell -and pushed the shirt a bit to the side to show off Calum's prominent collarbone.

"Looks so good," he added, his lips lowering down to Calum's neck and resting softly on the base.

Calum tensed at the feelings and his hands clenched by his sides. He leaned his head back slowly and rested it onto Michael's chest.

He slowly started sucking in the hallow of Calum's collar bones, trying to coax a reaction out of Calum. He could feel how tense the smaller boy was and wanted him to relax.

"Michael," Calum breathed out. His voice turned to a whimper as Michael grazed his teeth against the skin.

Michael's plan hadn't worked as well. He was starting to get aroused himself hearing Calum's whimpers and pants. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Calum moaned softly at the feeling of Michael sucking on his skin. He was starting to get a bit stiff but he didn't care. This was making him want Michael so much more than normal. His eyes rolled slightly as Michael applied more pressure to the area and to his hips. Michael made sure he was flush against him and hoped that Calum could feel his outline.

Michael was soon thinking about females and dead dogs once he moved away to get rid of his slight chub.

Calum moaned at the pleasure he was in and it was becoming really hot in the small general.

"Michael, please," Calum whined, bucking his hips softly.

"Nope, baby. That's what you get for teasing me at the State Champs concert," Michael stated and all too soon he was far away from Calum and out of the dressing room.

He left Calum flustered and horny. That bastard.

Calum definitely had to admit that his low point of the day was later getting himself off in the stall of the mall food court bathroom. He left the bathroom with a blush on his face and saw Michael grinning smugly at him.

The two left the mall soon after, Calum a bit too embarrassed to stay with Michael for much longer. He left that day with a few bags in his hand and a dark purple hickey on his collar.

***

This was a bit short but I promise it'll pick up. I liked it though. Michael finally got revenge.

-Lee