twenty +

Smut warning!! You can thank mikeyiscolorful for making me write this so yeah!! if you don't like smut skip over it, this is just kind of a filler.

***

The smell of hydrogen peroxide filled the small bathroom of Calum's small apartment. It was a bit overwhelming and Calum was convinced that he would die of the fumes but if Michael hadn't yet in his many years of dying his hair then he wouldn't either.

The brown boy was waiting for his hair to dry and waiting for Michael to come back into the room. He had run to get something from his jacket pocket and Calum was left waiting sitting on his bathroom.

The now baby blue-haired boy had his hair wrapped up in a towel and Calum just wanted to see it. Michael had seen his new blonde streaks as soon as they were done but now he had to unfairly wait.

Calum was a bit chilled by the cold air that was coming from the fan blowing down on him. It left light goose bumps on his bare chest and down his arms and legs. He just prayed that Michael would be back soon.

The small boy heard a small knock on the door and he hummed to let his company know that he could walk in. The door knob turned and soon the blue-haired boy was making his way into the small room. He had taken his hair out of the towel and Calum held back a gasp at how good Michael looked.

The small boy slowly reached forward and allowed his hands to run through Michael's hair, tugging at the ends of the new faded color. He subconsciously brought the pale boy close to him and with that he allowed his legs to hook around Michael's back.

Michael was a bit surprised at Calum's advances but he wasn't going to say no. He liked Calum so much but again didn't want to feel like he was pressuring the boy. The brown boy leaned in closer and closer, Michael seeming to get the hint and the two pushed closer together, allowing for their lips to finally meet.

There wasn't anything innocent and sweet about the kiss, which surprised Michael. He felt soft hands crawl all around his back and nails softly scratch at the pale skin. Their tongues met together quickly in the hot and needy kiss and Michael was soon picking Calum up and carrying him to his bedroom. The brown boy was gently thrown down onto his comforter and not even a moment later Michael was crawling on top of him.

The pale boy moved his hands lower down and cupped the small boy's ass, loving the whimpers that escaped his mouth as he did so. Michael moved his hips slowly against the boy under him's. He felt Calum's semi start to harden and he felt like he knew where this was going.

Calum's small moans that were slipping out of his mouth sounded heavenly to Michael's mouth. He allowed his hands to trail forward and started unbuttoning Calum's pants. Michael slowly pulled the denim down that was pressed tightly to the small boy's thighs. He took a small second to do the same to himself before moving onto his lover again. He slowly slipped his hand into Calum's boxers and softly grasped the boy, stroking him firmly and slowly speeding up his hand.

The brown boy hadn't had pleasure from anyone else in quite awhile, a solid four months or so and this was amazing and overwhelming and he loved it.

"Can I blow you?" Calum gasped out, feeling Michael run his thumb over his tip.

Michael slowly moved off of Calum and laid down on the bed next to him and nodded his head, giving consent to the brown boy who was begging. The small boy crawled onto the pale boy's body and straddled his waist. He leaned down and connected their lips again.

He moved his hips against the boy under him's and stroked him slowly so that he would be able to comfortably wrap his lips around Michael's dick without hurting him. His lips trailed from Michael's and slowly started ascending down and leaving hot, open-mouth kisses down his neck and chest and abdomen.

Calum's hands trailed and he allowed them to pull down Michael's tight, black boxers and wrap his small hand around the base of Michael's length. The pale boy's erection was flush against his abdomen.

The small boy took in a deep breath before he looked down to take in how long and thick the boy actually was. He gulped when his eyes scanned over the thick, precome dripping erection that he held in his hand. Michael was flushed pink and Calum licked his lips at the sight.

The brown boy leaned down and slowly licked over the bright pink tip. He sucked softly and watched Michael's eyes flutter closed. He slowly started taking in Michael's length and was about half way down when the boy's hands wrapped into his hair and pushed him down a bit more.

"You're doing so well baby," Michael choked out through gritted teeth. Calum gagged a bit but continued descending, occasionally hollowing his cheeks and moving up and down.

Michael moaned loudly, feeling himself hit the back of Calum's throat.

"Can I fuck your throat?" the pale boy grunted out, feeling himself hit the back of Calum's throat again.

Calum pulled off and whispered a small "yes" before wrapping his lips around the pale boy once more. Michael pulled tighter onto Calum's hair and started thrusting his hips in and out of Calum's mouth.

The brown boy moaned around the other's length and hollowed his cheeks to add more friction. Michael was gritting his teeth at the pleasure and thrusted harshly into the boy's throat.

"You're so so good, baby boy," Michael moaned. His hips stuttered in their thrusting pattern and the blue-haired boy knew he was close.

Calum gagged around Michael's erection and that was enough to send the boy over the edge, watching his lover choke around him. The brown boy greedily swallowed off Michael, a bit of come dropping down his chin as he pulled off.

The blue-haired boy moaned softly at the sight. He sat up slowly and pulled the smaller boy to him. He wiped at the boy's chin and rubbed his short fingers into the bed sheets, knowing he'd have to change them later. Michael pressed a chaste kiss to Calum's lips, grimacing as he tasted himself, and stared deeply into his eyes.

"What do you want me to do to you?"

Nine simple words that had the brown boy quickly lying on his back and begging Michael to touch him.

***

I've been writing this smut since Monday and I feel iffy about it. It takes me for-fucking-ever every time I write smut and I apologize for the wait. I just always don't know how to start it yah feel? Anyways, I'll be updating again soon!! Love you guys!!

-Lee