fourteen

"Michael, stop moving around so much," Calum whispered, pushing Michael over softly.

Michael had fallen asleep on top of him and was now not moving at all. Calum had to pee so badly but Michael had not made any effort to move at all.

It was around ten in the morning and Michael had come over the night before to watch a movie and to hang out. Calum felt like it was too early to be up but he knew if he fell asleep again, he wouldn't wake up.

Calum was suffering. Michael's leg was pressing against his bladder and he was about to cry. He tried shoving at the older boy's shoulders but all he got was be boy cuddling into him more. Michael was a needy baby in his sleep and Calum wasn't exactly complaining.

Michael nuzzled his face more into the crook of Calum's neck and Calum sadly complied, bringing his fingers up to run through the emerald strands.

He had his arms wrapped around the pale and he was honestly so close. He was just so comfortable.

He wished that he could moved but also he liked being this close to Michael. The two had gotten so close so fast and it kind of scared Calum.

Michael let out a soft whine, burying his face into Calum's chest. Okay so maybe Calum didn't care as much as he thought he did.

Calum looked at the time again and decided to finally wake up Michael.

"Mikey, Mikey," he whispered, poking the pale boy's cheek. That didn't work and he soon was booping Michaels nose.

Michael sleepily swatted at Calum's hand and Calum knew what to do this time. He placed a light kiss to Michael's cheek and continued until he heard giggles escape from Michael's lips.

"You're missing," Michael mumbled sleepily, moving one of his hands and pointing at his lips.

Calum thought that Michael's morning voice was a blessing. It was so raspy and Calum felt chills go throughout his body. He could listen to it a numerous amount of times and not get tired.

"Michael, wake up," Calum said softly.

Michael peeked one eye open and saw Calum looking down at him. He quickly closed his eye again and nuzzled into the tan boy.

"Michael, I wasn't going to say this but I have to piss so fucking badly. If you don't move I'll pee all over you."

"Kinky," Michael commented.

The comment sent Calum over the edge and he shoved Michael over so that the boy was on the bed next to him.

"I'll be back in a minute."

Calum went running off and Michael admired the view as he left. Once Calum had closed the door, Michael was left to observe the room. It was so 'Calum'. The flag of Ed Sheeran's tour was hanging on the wall above the bed and there were a few other concert mementos on the wall. A '5 Seconds of Summer' ticket stub being one of them. Michael found that endearing.

"What do you have to do today? It's ten already," Calum said, coming back into the room.

Michael jumped out of the bed quickly and took Calum a bit by surprised.

"Fuck! I had a meeting this morning. I have to go by I'll come back after!" Michael said. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and of course, saw multiple messages from Ashton and Luke.

"Can I borrow a shirt? They saw me in this one yesterday and they'll assume incorrectly," Michael said.

Calum nodded his head and walked to his closet. He grabbed an over-sized Nirvana shirt he had and threw it at Michael.

Michael caught the material and stripped out of his shirt, replacing it with the new one. Calum couldn't help but stare. It was the first time he had seen Michael shirtless and he had to say it was a blessing. He had the cutest bit of tummy that Calum wanted to leave hickeys on.

"I'll see you later, babe," Michael said. He pressed a kiss to Calum's cheek and was soon on his way out of the apartment.

Calum watched out the window, until he could see Michael leave his apartment, before he went and grabbed his guitar and his laptop. It was time for another cover.

Today it was going to be 'Fix You' by Coldplay. He had been wanting to cover this song for such a long time and hadn't found any motivation to do so. He had been needing to mentally prepare himself since it was such a sad song and he was now ready.

It was a personal song to him and reminded him of a dark time in his life. Having stage fright and minor anxiety as a child and even now had taken such a huge toll on him and this song spoke to his fears.

Calum set up his recording area and pressed the record button. The tan boy took a deep breath and started strumming the into to the song.

"When you try your best but you don't succeed."

***

I'll update this again after I finish PCD but I find this chapter so cute :')

-Lee