twenty-one

Im dead over their snap story today so I included a screenshot from it k

***

Their was a deep regret deep down in Calum's mind of how he had sat down before setting down the blanket.

He had eventually fixed it so that he was sitting on the soft, plaid blanket but his legs were still burning. It was his job to unpack the picnic basket while Michael went to grab something else from the car. Calum was unsure of what it was but Michael had assured that he would love it.

The brown boy propped open the wooden frame and peeped over the edge to see what Michael had packed. The whole basket was empty except for a bottle of wine wrapped in about three large towels to protect it from getting broken. He slowly pulled out the bottle and waited for Michael to get back, knowing that he wouldn't be able to open it himself.

Calum passed the few minutes it would take Michael to come back by pulling out a yellow dandelion and pulling off the petals.  He was sure that he was somewhat defacing public property but dandelions were weeds anyways. He was helping the community honestly.

The sound of someone clearing their throat is what brought Calum out of his own little world.  He had about five dandelion stems next to him and a bit of pity for the poor flowers. His dark eyes darted up and he was greeted with the presence of the boy that had physically dragged him out of bed, made him change clothes and make him go outside to the outdoors.

They were only at the park that was about a ten minute walk from Calum's apartment but the brown boy had felt as if he had hiked miles.

"I brought a surprise," Michael said excitedly. He shifted his hands, that had been hiding behind his back and soon Calum was face to face with a decently sized cheesecake. He had only been able to see a bit of plastic when he was scanning Michael up and down but this was so much better.

Michael grinned as he sat down and placed the sweet treat in front of his lover? (He was unsure of what they were.)

Calum was so close to going and digging in but he decided to sit back a bit and watch as Michael popped open the bottle of wine. The brown boy was in awe of how effortlessly Michael had done so because he, himself, had been know to break the cork or break the bottle itself. Calum glanced over at the label and saw the familiar A that told him it was Apothic Red. It was a familiar wine to Calum. He had spent many of times getting drunk drinking that wine.

"I didn't bring cups but I hope that's okay," Michael said softly, bringing the bottle of dark red wine up to his lips.

"That's gross Michael. Imagine all the germs that will be on the bottle and all the backwash," Calum grimaced slightly. He was partially joking, obviously not that much of a germaphobe.

"You're one to talk. You had my dick in our mouth just two days ago," Michael said casually, before taking another swig of the wine.

The smaller boy gasped, before hitting Michael on the arm twice and scolding him. He knew it was true but the pale boy didn't have to announce it to the public and actually say it out loud.

"It's the truth," Michael pouted, rubbing at his arm where Calum had shoved him.

Calum rolled his eyes, deciding to just focus on the cheesecake in front of him. He lifted it up and set it on his lap, keeping it far away from Michael. He started to dig in and was a few bites in when he saw the pale boy's plastic fork start edging towards the chocolate outer layer.

The brown boy immediately went and moved his own fork, blocking Michael's from the path it wanted to take. Michael pouted, once again offended but this time because Calum wouldn't share.

"I bought the damn cheesecake. Please share," Michael said softly, his bottom lip jutting out. Calum mentally awed at the sight, leaning forward and pecking the older boy's lips.

He slowly pulled back but that wasn't enough for Michael. The pale boy chased his lips each time that Calum tried to pull back. When Michael wrapped his arm around Calum's waist was when the brown boy decided to set the sweet treat down and slowly sit on the other boy's lap.

Michael played at Calum's lower lip with his tongue and that immediately made the smaller boy pull away.

"We're in public, Michael," Calum scoffed, staying on Michael's lap but not giving anymore kisses.

"You're no fun," Michael whined, leaning forward and trying to capture Calum's lips with his again.

The brown boy slowly pushed on Michael's chest, drawing out a small whine from the pale boy's lips.

"Later," Calum said firmly.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

***

There's only six chapters left I

Ok ok ok ok I need your help babes!!

The lovely 1995mgc (aka Betharat) and I are going to be going to the APMA Awards!!! Aka Alternative Press Music Awards and we literally just bought our tickets today.

So yeah that's all I have for now but I'm so so so excited!!!! Bethany and I are going to see the kings and queens of the punk scene and it's gonna be so so cool!!!!

Please go vote!!! Xx

-Lee