How It All Began

Prologue :

Darkness. Nothing but complete darkness. Waiting for that final moment when I would no longer exist on this Earth. Only one hour until 7 p.m. , the time my mom leaves to go to work, and I reflect on my life from the time I was born, until now. A lot has happened in 15 years;I can't seem to remember it all. At 7:00, my mom will see my lifeless corpse sprawled on the ground.

I hear constant cracks of thunder lighting up the night sky. I hear every drop of rain pounding the concrete. My heart's beating fast, and I can't believe I'm gonna go through with this! To my right, there is a gun as black as charcoal..and to my left, a filthy dumpster. As disgusting as alleys are, this is the only place where I could be alone(except for the disease-carrying rats scurrying around)as if I wasn't already alone to begin with. My mom threw me out of the house when I was 14, and my dad died when I was 7 years old. My current boyfriend moved to London, and my ex still tries to hunt me down, so he can abuse me like he's done many times before.

I feel like no one is there for me, like no one wants me around. I have no clue about what I did to deserve this. I wanted to talk to someone, but whoever I wanted to tell didn't care to listen to a word I said. No one gave me a chance to explain how I felt, or wanted to hear my side of the story. If only they knew, then maybe they'd understand why Death is staring me in the face...

I don't know why I am still here, putting up with all the bullshit my mom, Megan, and Leo put me through.

Maybe tonight will be the night I end al the hurt, all the pain as I sniff the very last morsel of drugs in my palm, slowly drifting away from this world.

Before I go, I want to tell you my story, how it all began...