I Like Her

mPOV #2 : I wake up and find that Eddie has already left, Leo gripping his crotch, my boyfriend's face is bloody, and Skye is unconscious.

He just got finished calling 911.

"They are on their way with an ambulance!"

Me- Thanks Dylan.....by the way, what in the hell happened here?

Dylan-As far as I know, I heard Leo scream, and Mateo's mouth and nose were bloody...and once I saw Skye, she wasn't moving or responding , so I immediately called 911...

"How come you didn't call an ambulance until you saw Skye? *looks at him with a big smile*

You like Skye, don't you, Dylan?" I said in my best Spongebob voice.

Dylan- Yeah, just a little....

Me- Awww!

Dylan- But I don't know if she'll like me back....and you heard her say that she and Leo have been friends since they were 7....

Me-As far as we know...they don't show any signs of affection towards each other. And also, since she didn't even know us, you'd think that she'll sit with Leo. Instead, she chose to sit with me....

Dylan- I guess, but how do you explain all of this?!?!?!?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door....

"Where are they?"

Dylan- In the movie theatre, HURRY!

Dylan and I watched as Mateo and Skye were carried out and placed into the ambulances. Leo and Dylan went into the ambulance with Skye while I went into the other with Mateo....

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So what do you think of this chapter? And just to tease you, there will be another love triangle, hexagon....errr octagon.....Idfk and a scene with Dylan and Skye! Thanks for reading! Until next time :-)