Author's Note 15/Finale/ Broken

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that sadly, this will be the last chapter in the book. I had a really great time writing this story, and I'm glad that over 2,000 people read my book. I didn't think I was that good at first but then I realized that writing may be my true calling. You guys were so supportive, that I had to write a sequel to this. It will be posted later on tonight and should appear on my profile. It is called "Help Me(Leo Howard fanfic). Thank you guys so much for reading, and I am sorry that the book is ending so soon. I'll try to update the first part of the sequel as soon as I can!

Here is the last chapter, dedicated to all of my wonderful fans who share a love for Leo Howard as much as I do. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye's POV

Dr. Smith- The test results have determined that you are not the father of this child.

I could see the hurt in his eyes, the disappointment that he felt. We rode to his house, and he said nothing to me the whole time. As soon as he opened the door, I felt his rough hands smack the side of my face, sending me face forward down the basement stairs....

"Baby what are you doing?"

Mateo- Something I should've done a long time ago..

"What's wrong with you?!?!? I thought you loved me?'"

Then he said something to me that stuck with me throughout the entire time I was with him.

Mateo- This is all your fault."

"What did I do?"

Mateo- If you wouldn't have slept with him, none of this would've happened! Who told you to sleep with him?!?!? WHO?!?!?

"No one, Mateo! It just happened!"

Mateo- Nothing just happens Skye! You did this shit just to make me angry. You did this bullshit knowing what was coming your way Skye.

I whimpered, crawling away trying to escape him. He pulled the back of my hair and held a napkin up to my face, making me sniff the substance inside. It was a white, powdery substance; I recognize this from the last time I was with him. It was cocaine.

Mateo- Sniff this!

I tried my best to hold my breath but it didn't work. I started feeling lightheaded and dizzy, almost passing out.

The next few days, he exposed me to more of it. As he did it, I wanted more of it. He didn't have to force me to do drugs anymore...

I was officially hooked on drugs. I didn't want to go down this road again, but here I am. I look terribble; I feel terrible. I give up on everything...I should've stayed with Leo. But now, my wrong decisions resulted in negative consequences that I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life. 

I hate to admit it, but now......I am Broken.