We Won't Stop

Skye's POV

His words were so tempting and he sounded so good coming from his lips. I stared at him, smiling, knowing he'd do it right.

"Leo?"

Leo- Yeah?

"I don't know if I'm ready.."

Leo- Do you want to wait?

"No, I want to do this..."

Leo- I'm confused...at first you yelled at me because I wanted to love you, and now you're so persistent about it. Please Skye, I don't wanna hurt you...why?

"I didn't want you to not love me anymore...I wanted your attention."

Leo- Skye, you should know better...I loved you before and I still love you now. I had a crush on you even when we were in elementary school...

"You did?" I said, shocked.

Leo- Yeah, I love you, and nothing will ever change that...

"I love you, too babe!"

That night, our bare bodies became one, and it seemed as if we were in an eternal embrace. He touched me in all the right places, and I let out a wild moan...Damn he was good! Great! Then it was my turn take control, so I hopped straight on top, riding him like a horse. His smile showed how satisfied he was with my work. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him as he thrusted himself upward into me.

"Ooohhhh! Goddamit Leo!"

We continued for a while and then stopped. We both were tired.

Leo- How was it?

"That was the BEST thing I've ever experienced!"

We kissed each other goodnight as he held his muscle-toned body on mine, and my head fit snugly under his neck.