Stay With Me Part 3

Leo's POV

It's been a week since Skye first stayed here. It's been great having her around...I wish she could stay a little longer though... :-( She's done an amazing job helping me recover...she's beautiful; any guy would be lucky to have her...I wish it was me....

Skye's POV

Leo and I agreed to watch a movie together since I took care of him, and since I was leaving tomorrow morning. Wearing my blue spaghetti-strap top, my basketball shorts, and my bunny slippers, I went downstairs to the kitchen to pop some popcorn in the microwave, and bring the Pepsi upstairs to his room.

Leo's POV

I sent Skye downstairs to take care of tonight's snacks and refreshments. What movie can we watch? Hmmm....well I have White House Down...maybe she'll like this.....my room was hot as a mofo so I cut on the air conditioner and put on my white t-shirt and sweatpants . Then I heard Skye walking up the stairs....

Skye's POV

I came upstairs with the popcorn and the 2 liter bottle of Pepsi, and Leo just stared at me like someone would stare at food during a Thanksgiving meal...

"What in the hell are you lookin at? Oh I see, you wish you looked as good as me.."

Leo- Please tell me why I'd wanna look like a girl...

"Do I LOOK like a girl to you? I am a young woman!" I said playfully.

Leo- Ok, why would I wanna look like a young woman?

"Because ever since you were a little boy, you always wondered what it would be like to have boobs and a big ass instead of a dick and hairy nipples?"

Leo-Haha, really funny Skye.

Leo put the DVD in, and we sat next to each other with popcorn and soda in hand..watching the movie....