We Can't Stop

Leo's POV

We finally arrived at my house. I helped her bring the stuff in and unpack. I took the stuff to her room; I don't think I've fully earned her trust to put her things in mine. I knew she said I regained her trust, but I felt that she was still uncomfortable. She happily moved her things in the room.

"I'll be back."

Skye-Okay...

I went in my room, removed my clothes, and hopped into the shower. I came downstairs afterwards, seeing Skye had showered as well. She changed into a lacey red top with a black robe and black pajama pants. She smelled like those Bath & Body Works products that Olivia used to wear. Her long, flowing hair was wrapped neatly in a bun. My hair was wet and messy, but I still looked good. I had on a blue t-shirt with black shorts and I smelled like Old Spice. I walked over, and she was watching the show I was part of, Kickin' It. During the theme song, she screamed, "NO FUCKING WAY!"

"What?!?!?"

Skye- Why didn't you tell me you were famous?I just realized that you play Jack Brewer on this show!

"I'll talk about it later..."

Skye- No! We NEED to talk!

"NOW?"

Skye- Hell yeah!

I walked into the kitchen trying to avoid her, and she follows me.

Skye- What the hell, Leo?!?!?

"Look! Please shut the hell up Skye! I don't have time for this!"

Skye- Tell me, you jackass!

"No..."

I walked over to the window, and it was snowing.

"Look, I'll tell you but calm the hell down!"

Skye- Fine....

I made us both some hot cocoa and gave a cup to her.

"Look, whenever my girlfriends heard of who I really was, they used me Skye...and I really like you Skye. I have deep feelings for you and I don't wanna get hurt again."

Skye- Leo, I'm not like them..you haven't fully earned my trust yet, but if we ever get close again, maybe I will open my heart to you.

I was disappointed.

Skye- So what do you plan on doing for the next couple of days till we go back to school?

"I want us to hang out more, and get to know each other a little more, I guess."

Skye- Sounds like a plan.

"What do you think is in your future?"

Skye- I want to be financially secure. Hopefully I'll have a degree, a husband, and kids. I wanna live in a house like this and maybe open up a karate studio someday.

I could give her everything, except the degree, but she needs to let me love her, help, her, protect her.

"Can I ask you another question?"

Skye- Sure.

"Do you still have feelings for me?"

Instantly my lips reunite with hers.

Skye- Does that answer your question?

Then she walks away, tempting me with that flirtatious walk and those sexy eyes. I knew she was teasing me, but I wanted more...