I Still Love You...

Skye's POV

Mateo- And why wouldn't it be?

"Well, you see...I was in a relationship with Leo, and...it all happened so fast..."

Mateo- Knowing you, I thought you'd use protection sinced you're so CHANGED and INNOCENT. When you were with me, we used to have a lot of fun together. I remember our first time.

"Yeah, it was the most magical night of my life."

Mateo- Yeah, I was so good that you even ran away from home to live with me...and we lived happily ever after...

Until you left me....

I swear that if the baby isn't mine, I will let it live, but you'll have to stay here until you bear me a child!

"Mateo, it's not fair!"

Mateo- So it's fair that he gets to be the father of your baby?!? I was your first!

"And the first to break my heart..."

Mateo- Don't say that, Skye...I loved you, and I still do.

"I can't forgive you! You hurt my heart beyond the breaking point. I don't know if those wounds will ever heal."

His lips gently pressed against mine. He wrapped my legs around his torso as he grabbed my waist. Then he picked me up, and forced me onto the bed, pinning me down so I wouldn't escape...Dammit! He was a lot better than Leo. I realized that I missed his aggressiveness, the way he used to make me laugh and made me feel like I was his only one. And even though he cheated on me once with some blonde bimbo, I think I want to give him another chance.

I knew that I still loved my ex; I knew I still loved Mateo.

---------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment what you guys thought of my story!!!!

I should be updating in an hour or so...Thanks for reading.

Although I hate to say it, the ending of this book is nearer than expected.....Depending on how many updates I do today, it will probably end between today, and Tuesday. Don't worry, I have a sequel called "Help Me(Leo Howard fanfic). The first chapter won't be posted until this book finishes so until then, do not search it! It won't appear until I do so. And depending on how long the sequel is, there might be a trilogy. Thanks for reading. Also, I will have two other books that I will start writing called "More Than Just a Friend" and "Don't Run Away". To search for stories wriitten by me, just type in my username "inlovewithyou15". Again, thanks for reading and prepare for the next update coming soon.

A Little Preview of next update:

Title: Is It Mine?

Summary: Skye and Mateo go to the clinic to find out the gender of the baby and if Mateo is/isn't the father of her child. Also will her feelings for Mateo grow? Will she admit that she has feelings for Mateo, and push away her thoughts of Leo? Find out in the next update guys!

Sorry if it wasn't as long but I'll try to make longer updates. Have a great day!