Stay With Me Part 5

Skye's POV

"Leo, I- I'm sorry..."

Leo- Just forget it, Skye....it's fine. You can go...

"Why did you want me to stay?"

Leo- My mother and father died when I was 13, and they left this house and their money to me. Since then, I've learned to do a lot of things on my own...and I've been alone in this house all this time. So I was happy when I saw you in homeroom, considering the fact that we hadn't seen each other since 5th grade. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with you so we could catch up a lot more...and hopefully start dating each other. I thought that with you, my life would be complete.

"I'm sorry about your losses, but I'm just not r-"

I feel his soft, smooth lips press against mine, and I try telling him to stop, but no words escape my lips. He starts lifting my shirt over my head. His hands made their way to my waist as he gently caressed my bare neck. Then he lifted me and threw me onto his bed. As he hovered over me, I reached under his shirt to feel his eight-pack. "Oh god!" I moaned, and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We tongue-kissed for a good five minutes before we both gasped for air. Damn, it felt so great, and it made me only want more of him, but I wasn't ready to lose my virginity yet...

"Leo?"

Leo- Yeah?

"Can we wait a while for this?"

Leo- Why not now?

"What if I end up getting pregnant? Then what? You probably won't stick around, and plus, I'm only 15, Leo...please, we have to wait!"

Leo- Alright, I'm willing to wait...for you, because...I love you.

He sounded so sincere when he said it...

"Do you truly mean it?"

Leo- I'll do whatever it takes, babe.

I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you, too!" I said, crying with tears of joy.

Leo- Stay with me!

"I will be back tomorrow night, babe. If I don't go now, my mom will kill me!"

Leo- I understand...You mind if I drive you home?

"Sure, just let me grab my things first."

I went to the guest room to pack up my things, and I looked through the window.

Leo- It's raining hard as shit out there!

"Omfg don't scare me like that!"

Leo- Sorry, you ready?

"Yeah..."

Then we both ran to the car and drove off.