Pulling Me In/Is It Mine

The next thing I knew, he was all over me, covering every inch of my entire body. He knew exactly what he was doing. Oddly enough, I loved it, and I wanted more of him.

But then I had to face reality. What was I doing? I couldn't have sex with him; I was pregnant, 3 months pregnant, that is.

"Mateo, we can't do this.."

Mateo- And why not?

"I'm pregnant, remember?"

Mateo- Who could remember that you were pregnant. Your stomach barely shows and your beauty distracted me....

There was no doubt that I was sexy,but hearing it from him brought up old memories...good memories of us.

I smirked, and he kissed me once more. There are times that I wished we were still together. There are times that I want to forgive him, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Mateo- Do you still love me?

"I don't know..I mean sometimes I've thought about us getting back together, but..."

Mateo- But what?

"I still have feelings for Leo.."

Mateo- But he broke your heart...he cheated on you! I'd never do that to you.

"But you did the same thing, and with some blonde bimbo!"

Mateo- Give me another chance...I promise to love and cherish you Skye, and you were planning on leaving him anyway. And even if the baby isn't mine, I'll take care of it as if it were my own....Just give me one chance, please..

He was on his knees, wrapping his arms around my belly with a puppy-dog face. I gave in to his words. Mateo was now my official boyfriend. I had moved on from Leo. Leo, out of my life forever...

Mateo- Let's go to the clinic, babe.

"Ok, thanks babe"

------------------------------------------------

At the clinic, we waited in the lobby for my name to be called.

Dr. Smith- Skye Jones.

To my surprise, it was the doctor who took care of me when I had to go to the hospital last time.

Mateo helped me up from my seat and walks me into the room.

Dr. Smith- What brings you here?

"I am pregnant, and I want to know if my baby is a boy or girl. Also my boyfriend wants to take a paternity test."

Dr. Smith- Ok, Mr. Arias, follow me into the next room. Ms. Jones, wait here.

A couple of minutes later, Mateo walks back in.

Dr. Smith- Your results should come back within 3 days. As far as the gender of the baby, it's a BOY!

Mateo's face lit up. I'd never seen him so happy before in his life.

Maybe getting back with him isn't so bad. Now I'm really hoping he is the father of my child...

---------------3 DAYS LATER-----------------

We go back to Dr. Smith to find out the news....and __________ is my baby's father.

Who is the father? Find out in my next couple of updates!!!