Kiss The Girl

I dropped my popcorn on the floor and tried to get up, but Leo still had me pinned down to the seat. I could feel his minty breath on my face as he moved closer.

Leo's POV

I moved closer until her soft lips pressed against mine. She must have been shocked; she tried to free herself from my grasp, but the more she tried, the harder I pinned her down. Finally, she stopped and kissed me back....our tongues danced with each other. It felt so good, and I didn't want to stop.

I kissed her around her neck and she did the same with me...then she whispered in my ear:

"Leo, I just want you to know that I love you.."

"I love you, too" I replied, and we continued kissing.

Skyes POV

He stared into my eyes, and started moving closer to me....

I tried to move free, but I knew I wanted him, and I needed him....(my minds tellin me noooooo, but my body, my body's telling me yesssss! *in R.Kelly voice*) So I let go....

Leo's POV

I couldn't control myself, and I couldn't hide my feelings for her any longer...

I saw my opportunity and went for it...so I moved closer to her soft lips. She kept struggling; the more she tried to free herself from my grasp, the more I wanted her....

Finally, she gave in, and pulled my head towards her.....She kissed me like no girl has before. I kissed her neck, and she let out a soft moan, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. Our tongues danced as if they were doing the tango..

In the middle of our long and passionate kiss, someone whistled at us...