It's You Again

For the last 15 min. of my lunch break, I continued upstairs until i reached my locker. I grabbed my sky blue sweater. It had words on it that read : " Just Be You ". I grabbed my diamond earrings, too, and ran straight for the bathroom as fast as I could before anyone else saw me.

I was THIS close to opening the door when Leo calls my name.

Leo: I heard about what happened at lunch today...

Me:You heard?!?!?

Leo: Yeah, I was there! I couldn't believe you did that! Do u know what this means?

Me: No, what?

Leo: Name any place and thats where we'll go?

Me: That's nice, but I have to teach at a dancing studio tomorrow...and i can't be late!

Leo: Well can I suggest that we go see a movie?

Me: Ummm...im not sure....uhhh

Leo: Before u say anything, I have a friend named Olivia, and I can invite Eddie, Mateo, and Dylan over...if that makes you feel any better...

Me: over where?

Leo: my house?

Me: You have your own movie theatre?

Leo: Yeah?

Me: Can we watch Olympus Has Fallen? I hear its a great movie!

Leo: Sure, whatever you want!

....and here's my number so I can pick you up tonight.

Me: Thanks Leo! Bye!

*MysteryPOV*

*?*

Why is he talking to her? I am way more attractive than she is, so he shouldn't be wasting any time on her.....Hmmmm....I think he likes her but all of that will change in the blink of an eye....

Who is the Mystery Person?