Betrayed Part 1

Dylan's POV

" Mateo I will be back....I'm gonna see Skye'

"Bye lover boy!" Olivia said as I walked out of the room...

When I finally arrived in Skye's room, I saw no sign of Leo.

"Where'd Leo go?"

Skye- To see Mateo

"How are you feeling?"

Skye-My throat hurts pretty bad, but other than that, I'm fine.

"How come?"

Skye-Mateo had choked me and-

"He choked you?"

Skye- Yeah but don't worry, I'm fine...

Leo's POV

When I walk into Mateo's room, I see Mateo, who is still unconscious, and Olivia was crying..

"Are you okay?"

Olivia- I'm fine...who did this?!?!?

"I did...and I am so sorry"

Olivia- You did this?!?!?

"Yes! And I'm sorry! Why do you care?"

Olivia- Mateo and I have been dating for the past couple of months.....How's Skye?

" What? Why didn't you tell me before?!?!? And Skye is fine...she just can't leave the hospital for a while..with any luck, she'll be outta here by tomorrow!"

Olivia-Oh okay... I hope Mateo pulls through.....I really do want him to live...*starts crying loudly*

I try to calm her down and she starts sobbing quietly, resting her head on my shoulder...

"It will be alright Olivia...don't worry"

She looks up at me, and we stare at each other...suddenly she presses her lips on mine. It felt real good so I do the same thing....I pull her hair making her moan, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. Once I was finished, she seductively whispered in my ear, "You still want me, don't you?"

What am I doing? I just asked Skye out, and now I'm making out with my ex? (Yes! Olivia is my ex-girlfriend!) I immediately pull away from her..

"I can't do this!"

Olivia- And why not?

"Because I'm in love with Skye!"

Olivia- Well it didn't seem like it when you were kissing me...

Dylan POV

Skye-"Where's Leo?"

"I think he's still checking on Mateo, I'll be back"

Skye-ok...

As I neared the room Mateo was in, I heard loud moans coming from it..

I peeked through the crack in the door and saw Olivia and Leo making out....I didn't know if Skye had feelings for Leo...but I knew I was gonna tell her about this!

I quickly ran back to Skye's room....

"Skye, you're not gonna like it when I tell you this, but-"

-------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Mwahahahaha! Find out Skye's reaction in the next update of "Broken" !!!! Thanks for reading! :-)