Queen Bee

My first day of school wasn't that bad so far. I reunited with an old friend, and made some new ones as well. While on my lunch break, Megan Foster, the Queen Bee (well im my opinion "Queen Bitch" decided to spill her lunch all over my brand new shirt!

Me: What did u do that for?

Random Person 1: ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!(in Kevin Hart voice)

Megan: Oops sorry! What are you gonna do about it?

I, trying to be the bigger person, ignored her and walked away. But this BITCH was so persistent!

Megan: Where do you think you're going?

Me: What does it look like? I'm walking away! Are you blind?

Megan: You're not leaving without a fight!

Me: Ummm...how about I leave and you stand there looking the slut you are? If you weren't spreading your legs so much, people would actually like you! You must really think I'm stupid to get suspended over a selfish tramp like you....people like you make people like me want to puke.....OH WAIT, I SEE YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF THAT YOURSELF! Shut the hell up, OK?!?!?!?!?!?

Random Person 2: Ooooooooh! she said she aint have no nipppppllllllleees!! (in Kevin Hart voice)

As those insults escaped my lips, I knew I had already won. Megan and all the other students in the cafeteria stared at me in disbelief. She was humiliated in front of everyone, and things seemed to go my way...