In Too Deep

Leo's POV

Someone was shaking me, and waking me up. I look over to see my girl lookin' fine as ever.

"Where are you going?"

Skye- Get you ass up! We have school today!

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, confused as hell.

Skye- You were asleep since last night. Hurry up babe!

"Ok..."

Skye- Impressive..

I caught her eyeing my 8-pack, and kissed her on her cheek. We were both dressed and ready to go.

Skye's POV

He grabbed my around my waist, crashing his soft, sexy lips into mine, while his hands roamed my entire back. I tensed up at the slightest touch from him. I moaned, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. What was I doing? I pulled away quickly.

Leo- What's wrong?

"I can't right now!"

Leo- You promised a Round 2...

"I know but can't this wait? You want sex all the time, and it doesn't seem like you want me anymore! I think all the love you had for me when we first met is gone! I can't be your sex toy Leo! I just can't! For a moment, I thought you actually gave a fuck about me, about my feelings! I thought you wanted me ... I thought you loved me... You said you wouldn't pressure me to do what you wanted to do..you promised to never hurt me..and when you told me, I thought you meant it..."

Leo- Baby, I'm s ---!

"I don't want to hear it, you're always sorry!'

Leo- If that's how you feel..I'll drop you off at school and I'll give you a house key, but you'll have to find your way back home.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!? I express my feelings to you, and all of a sudden, you start acting like a jackass? This isn't fair!"

Leo- Nothing is fair! Just get in the damn car!

We said nothing to each other the entire ride.

Leo's POV

I was so fuckin' pissed off by what she said to me. My mood was ruined the entire day. I went to my locker during lunch. I closed it, and saw Megan standing in front of me.

"Megan! Wth are you doing here?!?

Megan- Nothing...Are you okay?

"I'm fine!"

Megan- Doesn't seem like it...

The bell had rung, meaning it was also time for my free period.

Megan- Please tell me what's wrong.

"Can we talk about it in private?"

We went to the library during free period, and as I sat down, Megan said:

"Are you crazy?!? You can't sit there?"

"And why not?"

Megan- Then everyone's gonna know all of your business...follow me.

"Ok" I said, following her into the back of the library. We sat at dusty table..no wonder no one has come back here.

Megan- So what do you want to tell me?

"Umm...me and Skye..uhh..we're not on good terms right now....we had a huge fight this morning and I don't think she'll forgive me..."

Megan- What was it about?

"I'm not telling YOU! Are you outta your mind?!?"

Megan- Ok calm down....whatever you guys were fighting about, it isn't your fault.

"It is; I should've listened to her."

Megan-Did she listen to you?

"No."

Megan- If she would've decided to talk, then maybe you guys could've worked something out.

She covers my hand with hers.

"Thanks for actually wanting to hear my side of the story..."

Megan- Anytime...

We stared into each other's eyes. She sat on my lap and kissed me. I tasted her strawberry lip gloss as we held other in a warm embrace.

For a moment, I thought I saw a sudden bright light, but then it completely vanished. I guess it was nothin'. Megan's kisses were a lot better than Skye's. I wanted more, but she quickly got up and left.

I sat there, smiling like an idiot. Then I snapped back into reality...what exactly was that flashing light?

I was about to find my answer...

---------------------------------------------

Skye's POV

I was walking to the library during my free period. Leo should be here, I needed to talk to him....

I went to the far back of the library, and there I saw him. He didn't look so happy. Just then, our phones vibrated. Leo pulled out his phone first while I scrambled through my purse, looking for mine.

His face looked surprised....hmmmm...

Leo's POV

I looked at my phone's screen, shocked at what I had seen. I couldn't tell her and I couldn't let her open her phone.

"We need to talk.." she said.

"What is there to talk about?"

Skye- Look Leo, I'm sorry about this morning, babe. I should've let you tell your side of the story. I shouldn't have went on a rampage like that. You just wanted us to calmly talk and listen to each other but I wouldn't cooperate. I love you, and no one but you. Hey! I found my phone!

(Awww shit! Don't look, please don't!)

Next thing I knew, I saw her in tears as the dismissal bell rang.

Skye- What the hell Leo? I pour my heart and soul into telling you how I really feel and you pull some shit like this? How could you? And with MEGAN out of all people? You make me sick, Leo! I should've never trusted you...

And with that, she left and ran. Where was she going?

"Skye!........Skye!........Skye!.......SKYYYYYYYYYYYEEEE!"

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...Thanks for reading and stay tuned for what is yet to come...!