Stay With Me Part 4

Skye's POV

"I'm glad you picked this movie, Leo. The only reason why I'm watching this is because Channing Tatum's in it; he's sexy!"

Leo- Oh, so he's sexy and I'm not? What does he have that I don't?

I had to admit, Leo did look kinda sexy, but I had to find an answer to that question....he's got the looks, and the muscles....oh i got it!

"You don't have a 6-pack!"

Leo- You're right...I don't.

Haha! I knew it! But then he lifts his shirt up....

2....4.....6......8?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OMFG!

Leo- Like whatcha see?

"In your dreams!"

Leo- So I didn't just see you check me out?

"No!"

I am such a terrible liar....

Leo- Liar...I saw you....don't act all innocent.

"Shut the hell up, sit your ass down and finish watching the movie with me!"

Leo- If you insist...

After a while, it got extremely cold in here...

"I'm cold."

Leo- Here, use my shirt...

"Are you sure you're not cold?"

Leo- Just take it!

"Okay, where is it?"

Leo- On me.

"Really? I see what you're trying to do Leo but it won't work...I'm leaving!"

Leo- Where in the hell do you think you're going? I said as she walked towards my bedroom door. I followed close behind.

"Home! I told you we would be friends for now and nothing more!"

Leo's POV

"Don't you think I've waited long enough?!?!? I tried, but how did you think I would act when you first stayed here?!?!?"

Skye- Then why didn't you tell me that you didn't need/want me to help you and take care of you? Why didn't you just tell me to go home?

"Because then I'd be lying to you! I wanted to earn back your trust!"

Skye- I'm sorry, but you just lost it.

"Fuck it, Skye...I tried, but I guess it didn't work out...Just get the hell outta my house!"