Movin' On Up Part 2

"Umm, my mom's kicking me out, and I was wondering if I could stay with you."

Leo- Of course, I don't wanna see my girl homeless...I'll help you move.

Leo's POV

I was so happy that Skye was coming home with me! But then again, it was wrong of her mother to kick her out...it's all my fault. :-(

I should've been focusing on winning the tournament rather than thinking of Skye. I wouldn't have been injured and she wouldn't have came to help me recover. She'd still be home...

Half of her things fit in my van, and we would pick up the other half tomorrow. Skye came running over to me and cried....

Skye- Leo, I'm sorry if I'm a burden on you. I just needed somewhere to live. I'm sorry, about all of this. I'm sorry about everything thats happened. I'll get a job and help around the house, and-!

I stopped her rambling with a long, passionate kiss. Then I let her breathe....

"Look Skye, you don't need to do any of that, just let me take care of you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else, and I want you here with me. If anyone should be blamed for this, it's me. I'm sorry. If I wouldn't have gotten hurt, you wouldn't have had to take care of me, and you'd still be with your mom...she's all you have."

Skye- Wrong, I still have you...

She gave me a little kiss as we drove to my house.

-------------------------------------------------